𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Each pair of evers stopped dancing and looked towards the doorway where the person began to walk into ballroom. She had a vail draped across her face, covering what she looked like, but, many could still take a guess at who she was.

Tedros and Maddy looked at each other before both walking up to the girl, sword and daggers at the ready. Chaddick joined them with his sword in his hand, with Agatha now standing behind the trio, until she realized who it was.

"Sophie, what happened to you?" Agatha asked as she pushed past the three people in front of her so she could talk to her friend. Sophie took the vail off her face to reveal the very thing she tried to say she wasn't. An old witch.

"My god." Tedros said as he looked at the girl in front of him. The one who he was supposedly in love with for so long.
"Don't worry, Teddy. It should clear up by tomorrow." Sophie smirked and walked a little closer causing Tedros to tense up and grab a stronger grip on his sword.

"Just try to look past it and not ruin our evening. The Evers Ball! Here I am." The witch smiled and walked around in a circle away from the four teenagers again.
"You're taking me, remember?" Sophie then walked up towards Maddy this time, causing Tedros to feel protective and grab her arm to push the girl behind him.

"You promised." Sophie's smirk disappeared from her face and what replaced it was a scowl. Tedros was supposed to be hers, not Maddy's.
"Sophie please." Agatha tried to talk to her, but Sophie only looked at and talked to Maddy.

"You're not the princess, you're the knight in shining armor, which means your not meant to get the prince." Sophie scowled at the girl who had now stepped in front of Tedros to show she can look after herself.

"Well if I'm the 'knight in shining armor', then what are you? Cause it's certainly not a princess." The white haired girl retaliated and Sophie's scowl grew larger.
"I am the princess. This is what I've wanted for my entire life. This is what I've worked for." Sophie was now terribly angry.

"Well you're being selfish about it Sophie!" Maddy yelled which caused Sophie to stop moving closer to the girl and look at her with question on her face.
"Princesses are meant to be humble and caring and amazing friends but while we have been here, you've been the exact opposite of that. You did everything that would only ever help you, not Agatha. And you didn't believe that she was good because you thought that you were in the wrong school."

"And at first I thought I was being selfish because of what I thought, but now I have finally realized that I was right all along. You are exactly where you belong Sophie, and you have proven that to everyone because of the things you did."

Maddy just kept talking to Sophie, not caring what she was saying. But she needed to speak the truth and so, that's what she was doing. Sophie grew a smirk and looked between all of them.
"He has to go with me. He can't go back on his promise."

"Because bad things happen when the good break their promises." Sophie walked back over to Tedros and looked him in the eyes. Only, she was met with hatred and anger.
"There is no promise. I was under a spell, which makes it false. Besides, you betrayed me. I'm her with Maddy."

She heard her name brought back up and stepped forwards.
"Slow down there. I'm not here with anyone." She explained and Tedros gave her an upset look but Sophie looked angry.
"Liar!" She screamed and took a step back. The witch held her hand up and her finger lit up, only, it was smoky and red.

"Is that?" Maddy looked to Tedros who had now stood beside her.
"Blood Magic. I thought it was just a myth. I never knew it actually existed." The prince was frantic.

Three Ever boys jumped in front of the group and held their swords in front of them for protection, but Sophie used a spell and they all dropped their swords instantly from the hot metal.

"You know? I think I'm really getting the hang of this." She smiled and looked mesmerized by her own glowing finger. Agatha tried to comfort her friend but the witch wasn't listening to any of it. Sophie wasn't happy that Agatha had found love either, but to make it worse, he was Tedros' brother.

"I'm your friend Sophie." Agatha tried but Sophie pushed her away.
"You may have been, but not anymore Aggie. But you know who never was? Little miss perfect. Maddy. She's my nemesis, which means that our story can't end until one of us is destroyed."

She glared and Maddy and it made the girl uneasy. Tedros stood next to the girl, prepared to fight anybody who dared to get in his way of being with her, but that never came. Sophie drooped the veil back over her face and walked out of the building.

Everyone was in shock at what had just happened but Agatha and Maddy just looked back at each other.
"Whatever that was, and whatever is about to happen cannot be good." The white haired girl said to her friend who nodded her head.
"She didn't mean it Mads. Your not enemies and neither of you need to be destroyed. We just need to get out of this place before it makes all of us crazy."

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." The girl with white hair looked to the ground as she said this. Her heart breaking a little after realising that she would be leaving.
"So you guys are actually leaving then? After this all blows over?" Chaddick was unhappy. He had finally found someone that made him happy and now she was getting ripped away from him.

"If there's a way then I guess we have to." Maddy was just as upset. She had finally found somewhere that she actually belonged and it was about to be ripped from right underneath her.
"Well let's get this over with so we can figure out how to keep you here and safe." Tedros placed a hand on Maddys shoulder and smiled at her.
"Let's go then." She nodded but the boy looked at her strange.

"I just said I'm trying to keep you safe. Your not getting anymore involved in this then you already are." He argued and the girl was in disbelief.
"He cannot be serious. Right?" She asked chaddick who looked at her the same way. He wanted to keep both her and Agatha safe and that meant neither of them fighting Sophie.
"Great." She sighed and looked at Agatha for help but she looked just as lost.

Okay so I know that this is a short chapter but I've been so busy with school and exams and stuff that I haven't had time to write and I've just been having major writers block for so long. I'm so sorry for the extremely late update and that it's so short but I promise the next chapter things are gonna happen.
-Miss_Brock