𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝓻

The few minutes after Sophie left were spent arguing about whether Maddy would go and fight or not. That was until, a group of Ever boys came running into the ball room.
"Tedros! Come quick." Tedros looked at Maddy and then went running after the boys to see what the problem was. 

Chaddick, Maddy and Agatha followed suit until they were in the staffs meeting room and everyone came to a halt. Each of the professors, including the two headmasters as well as the guards had been turned into porcelain dolls. 

"Oh god, what happened to them." Agatha saw the faculty and put her hands to her mouth. Each of the dolls were screaming as if they were still alive and surrounded by traces of what everyone thought to be blood magic. 

"It was Sophie. It's how she was able to come into the castle without anybody noticing or stopping her. Because she did this to them." Maddy was horrified that Sophie could do such a thing, but she wasn't surprised either. She was just proving everything that Maddy had said to be right.

"We have to stop her." Tedors stated and pulled his sword out of his sheath, each of the Ever boys following his orders.
"No, nobody hurt Sophie." Agatha yelled and stood in front of everyone. She still saw the best in her friend, even after the proof of everything that she has done. 

"Look at what she's done. Our only hope is to kill her before she destroys us all." The prince stated and Agatha looked towards Maddy for help but she didn't know what to do or say. Tedros wouldn't let her go into the battle and she didn't think there was any way she was going to be able to stop him from going into it either.

"Men, grab your weapons!" The prince yelled and ran to the armory with Chaddick not too far behind him and each of the boys running after him to grab their weapons. 
"Stop! Evil attacks, good defends remember?!" Agatha tried to yell and stop everyone but it was too late. There was nothing she could do.

Maddy run after them preparing to change her clothing into something more fitting for fighting as well as grab a sword off the wall, but as soon as she went to run past Tedros he grabbed her arm and looked her in the eyes.

"Maddy, what are you doing?" He asked her and she didn't know if she could tell him the truth or not. Except, her body and head could never lie to him.
"Grabbing weapons and better clothing. I'm not fighting out there in this dress." She said to him and the boy sighed.

"I just got you. I am not losing you now, so please, stay here and do not fight." He was genuine about everything but she wasn't agreeing.
"No, I am a part of this. I have to help stop it." She argued, and by the time the two had talked, each of the boy and girls had grabbed their weapons and were leaving. 

"Tedros. C'mon mate!" Chaddick yelled to his brother and the boy looked back to the girl in front of him. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before running to the doors. Maddy was too stunned to move, it was a small and quick act of kindness and emotion.

"This is for your own good Mads." He said and closed the doors before she could process what he was doing. The girl ran towards the doors and tried to open them but it was not use, he had locked her and Agatha both in the armory for their protection. 

"Tedros! Tedros let me out of here!" She banged on the door but it was no use. The boy could hear her as he was still stood next to the door, but he wasn't listening. He wanted to keep her safe at all costs. So he ran to catch up to the others while he was only feeling a small feeling of guilt instead of having to hear her yell and make it worse.

"Maddy, we have to get out of here. We cannot let them kill Sophie." Although Maddy didn't quite agree with the killing Sophie part, she knew that they had to leave and fast before anyone else got seriously injured or killed.