𝓐𝓻𝓰𝓾𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

After that interesting conversation with Dovey, the two girls decided that they should stick together and find Sophie so they could explain what the heck happened. Maddy would find Tedros and Chaddick later on to see how the boys bruise was.

The two of them basically ran inside and as soon as they made eye contact with Sophie, they walked together.
"We need to talk!" Agatha and Sophie said in unison and Maddy stood to the side agreeing with them. 

"Did you give Tedros my letter?" The blonde girl asked and Maddy had to hide the scoff that came out of here mouth at the question so that neither of them knew what it was.
"Yes, but something very bad is going on here." The dark haired girl tried to explain. 

"Tell me about it. I just got a visit from a swarm of bees that is apparently the most evil man in the world. His names Rafal or something?" She looked at Maddy who nodded her head along with what the girl was saying. 

"That's the guy I saw. No. no, we need to get out of here, kiss or no kiss." Agatha was frantic and staring between the two girls. 
"Wait no, what did Tedros say?" Sophie asked and Maddy saw him walking up to the group.

That's the second time today she left the two boys and she felt bad about it. Well not as bed seeing as he did just kill her friends friend. 
"He said your friend has one hell of a right hook." He smiled as Sophie turned around to see him with a black eye.

The white haired girl visibly gasped at his eye and covered her mouth in shock at how bad the bruise had already gotten.
"Oh god, what happened to you?" Sophie just stared at Tedros and he wouldn't look her in the eyes.
"Ask your friends." He pointed to the two other girls in the group.

"You hit him?" She simply asked with an 'are you serious' look on her face.
"Hey I only hit him after Maddy froze him." Agatha defended herself and brought the third girl into the argument.

"You froze him?!" Sophie asked with a little more anger in her voice and stared at the girl. She put her hands up and defended herself.
"I didn't mean to do it! I don't even know how it happened." Maddy argued back and saw Tedros trying to hide his laugh.

"Why?" The blonde asked again and Tedros thought he should answer for them, again.
"I just had the nerves to try and save their lives, ya' know." He chuckled at his own joke and Agatha was done with the conversation. So she left.

"Whatever, please point me in the direction of the boy I don't wish to murder." Maddy asked and Tedros immediately lifted his arm to show the blonde boy at a table staring at them. She nodded her head in thanks and then walked over to him.

"That looked like a fun conversation." Chaddick put his head in his hands and leant on the table in interest.
"I don't want to talk about it." The girl said with no emotion and kept looking at the people she just walked away from. 

Well that was until a giant wolf came up to them and dragged Sophie away. Beatrix tried to comfort him but he just looked away from the scene in front of him and looked towards his friends who were staring in shock. 

Tedros then said something to the girl and walked back over to the table his two friends were at.
"Geez what was that about?" The blonde boy asked once his friend had sat down at the table next to him.

"I was just talking about the letter and then about how she's 'supposedly in the wrong school' because that's what she thinks when that wolf came up to us and told me that she isn't in the wrong school and she shouldn't be talking to me." 

He explained the whole thing and Maddy and Chaddick gave each other a look before looking back to him.
"You know what, I can't deal with being in here. Do you two want to come relax in the groom rooms?" He asked and Chaddick nodded his head but Maddy hesitated.

"Do you's forget that I'm female? I'm not allowed in the male groom rooms." Maddy explained and the two boys brains clicked.
"Well this is just the pool area, nobody is doing anything inappropriate, I would think. I'm sure you'll be fine." 

Chaddick smiled with a not so confident answer.
"Whatever. Let me get some food first and then I will. I'm starving." She agreed but walked over to the buffet table. The girl grabbed an apple and then saw Agatha walking in the same direction as the boys.

"Oh shi-" Maddy didn't even finish her sentence before she basically ran so that if Agatha were to injure someone, she would stop it in time.
"Hey meathead, stop!" She yelled and made the two boys stop walking.

Maddy was quietly behind her and made sure she wasn't heard.
"Oh god, what did I do now?" Tedros really was not in the mood for human interaction right now and really just wanted to go relax during lunch and because they had a free period after. 

"Apparently you stood there, while on of those giant dogs dragged Sophie away screaming." It wasn't a false accusation but like, what was the boy supposed to do? Get in trouble with the faculty?

"Hey I rescue princesses and defeat evil. I don't save it. Okay?" He argued back and got ready to leave but Agatha wasn't finished. 
"You know whose evil?" She asked and Tedros was getting angry.

"Yes because it's literally on the name of her school! Because I'm good. Because that's what I'm supposed to do. That's what I have to do okay? It's what we have to do." He then brought his friends into the argument.

Maddy was starting to think she needed to hang out with some new people who didn't try and drag her in on every conversation and argument that they have. Although, he wasn't lying. It was what they were training to do, and how was he supposed to know that bird was Gregor?

They are usually evil so he wasn't really in the wrong. 
"You need to start getting the whole concept of this place, Agatha." Maddy had to agree with him again. Why was she the only one that was understanding everything that was going on around her. 

"No, I get it fine. And it's ridiculous. You know that evil stymph you killed? Yeah, that was Gregor." Agatha had a fake smile and Tedros' expressions dropped. He really had no clue that it was the poor boy. 

"I'm pretty sure I would have known that." He tried to defend but he wasn't winning this.
"But you didn't." 
"Are you sure?" He asked and then Agatha looked at Maddy again.

She sighed, knowing she was being brought into this. Again!
"Ask Maddy, then come and tell me you know evil when you see it." She sighed and walked off leaving the two boys staring at the poor girl who just wanted her own time.

"Maddy? That wasn't Gregor, was it?" He questioned and the girl looked up from the ground.
"It was. He was just asking Agatha to try and save him like she did with the poor girl from the lake." She explained slowly and nearly had tears rolling down her eyes.

"Oh god, I had no idea. I thought- the stymphs are usually evil and don't attack often." The poor boy looked to his friend and felt extremely bad.
"It's not your fault. Plus I could have stopped you but I didn't do it in time." Maddy was starting to blame herself. 

"Yeah what did you do anyway?" Chaddick chimed into the conversation and the trio decided that they should continue walking to the groom rooms.
"I uhh, froze him in time. But like, only Tedros." She looked down at her feet as she walked behind the two boys because she didn't quite know what she was going anyway. 

"It's your special talent. Usually princesses only get them, so they can defeat their enemy at the end of their story." The blonde explained but she wasn't really listening, and neither was the other boy. 

She was to busy thinking about Agatha and how her friendship could still be in tact after what the hell just went down. After a few minutes of walking, the trio made it to the room with the indoor pool and hot tub. 

The two boys went into the changing rooms and got changed into some swimwear but seeing as the girls had their own indoor swimming pool, Maddy was sat to the side with her legs just dangling in the water and watching the other two try and wrestle in the water.

It made her laugh but they eventually got tired and swam to the edge so they could just talk and actually relax instead. She really didn't want to leave.