𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮

The girl had reached her room and noticed that it was a door at the end of the hall. She looked at her timetable and made sure that was her room before knocking and slowly opening the door to walk inside, in case anybody else was in there.

Which she soon found out was pretty much pointless, because yes the room was huge, but it had only one bed. It only had one set of anything honestly, meaning that Maddison wouldn't be getting a room mate for the rest of the year. 

It was stunning, nothing like anything that she had ever seen before. Floor to ceiling windows, leading out to a balcony, took up an entire wall of the room, with magic blinds that she could change the settings of whenever she wanted to. 

On the left wall was the ginormous four poster bed, with soft silk sheets and behind it was the wardrobe where the clothes that she would need to wear would appear every time she needed them.

On the opposite wall was a vanity with everything that somebody could need. Every skincare product, or makeup product you could think of was there. And through a door on the left of the wall, was the bathroom, because the teachers were not going to force her to share a room with the boys, so she got her own. 

The school was an entire dream come true just like Tedros has said. She couldn't believe anything she was seeing, and part of the girl thought that everything was a dream. A dream that she never wanted to wake up from.

Maddy thought that she should get ready for bed, and also test out all of the things in her new room. She walked to the wardrobe and in front of her, was three different sets of pyjamas for her to choose from.

A long sleeve top and flannel patterned pants on one, shorts and a shirt on the second, and a night gown on the third. The girl went with the first option as it looked the most comfortable out of them all and took it off the rack. 

As she was getting changed-, Maddy heard a voice coming through a speaker, only, there was not a single speaker in sight. 
"All Students, please report to your assigned sleeping quarters! I will come along and assure that everything is perfect!" 

Dovey spoke out and it scared the hell out of the poor girl who had no idea it was happening. While she waited for Dovey to come to her room and explain everything, Maddy thought it would be a good idea to take a look around her room, and see what everything was. 

 One of the first things that she noticed was the bookshelf in the corner of the room, that went from floor to ceiling, and was completely full of books. She walked over to it and saw that every single book she ever read was sitting on the shelves, as well as many that she had no read.

"I see you've found the part of the room designed for you specifically." Maddy heard a voice behind her and saw Dovey standing in front of the bedroom door, with a large smile on her face as always. 

"We try to spice up the room a little bit with something personalised to each person. Yours was books." She smiled to the young girl who just nodded her head with excitement and walked towards the teacher, as she had many questions.

"You probably have a few questions, so I will try to answer them all now. As you most likely have noticed, you have your own room. This is because of your different timetable. You have to get up earlier and come back later, and it's just more efficient for everyone." 

The lady walked around the room while explaining everything.
"And we didn't quite feel comfortable putting you in a room with one of the boys, or even up one of their towers. You also have your own bathroom, for the same reasons. If you would like to decorate the room any more then go ahead. This is your personal space until you graduate."