Act

I was in the kitchen cooking up some food for myself since I was on my ones because my mum was on a night shift.

Girly didn't even leave me any food. Big sigh. I'm a chef by heart so I was fine cooking some chicken Alfredo and steamed broccoli for myself.

I had my music on loud and I was in my zone until a series of banging comes from the front door.

When I tell you my heart stopped. I'm not an idiot who goes and checks the door, so I looked at the security camera instead. And there was-

Vinnie?

I turned the porch lights and saw his face all red and him holding onto his arm. Blood was on his hands and his face was banged up.

"Y/n open up man" he groaned. With that attitude I would of turned those damn porch lights off again but I'm a good friend so I unlocked the door and let him in.

"The fuck happened to you?" I asked as vin slumped down onto the sofa.

"It don't matter"

The nerve...

"Since it don't matter, you can be on your merry goddamn way" I scoffed.

"Ok ok, sorry" vinnie sighs deeply and looks into my eyes. "...I'm sorry"

"Thank you" I said and nodded for him to stand up and follow me.

I first went into my bedroom and grabbed some joggers for myself since I was in booty shorts. I slid them on over and then grabbed vinnie a change of clothes since his were blood stained.

"Those shorts were absolutely fine" he grinned and I rolled my eyes. Even in dire need he would still slide in a flirty comment. Such a dick, if only he knew that I actually enjoyed them.

"Shut up" I said swerving round him and walking to the main bathroom. He followed behind me and sat on the toilet seat while I grabbed some detol and sudocream.

I grabbed a whole lot of toilet paper and wet it with water. I took his shirt off and wiped away the dry blood from his arm and face. Once his arm was clean a nice slice was visible. I hissed at the sight. "What even happened?"

"Some pricks at the skatepark. Ended up getting into a fight with em" he said watching his arm as I put detol on it. He gritted his teeth and gripped my hip tightly. I nearly forgot who I was...

"I can't lie Vin. Your gonna have to go to the hospital for this, you probs gonna need stitches" I said putting some sudocream around the wound.

"Just do what you can please" He said with his eyes closed, hand still on my hip. I could feel his finger moves up and down calmly.

"Vincent don't do that" I mumbled digging through the box a plaster to find a bigger patch.

"Do what?" He said.

"Act like your my man" I said getting the right plaster, unwrapping it and putting on his skin. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time and once I was done I looked him as well. His hazel eyes are so sexy, my word.

"And you don't do that..." he replied, leaving me confused a hell.

"Do what??" I raised an eyebrow at him

"Act like you don't see the way I look at you" he said placing his other hand on my hip and pulling me closer to his. His chin rested on my stomach as he looked up at me.

I didn't even know what to say. Honestly I just want to kiss him.

Without saying anything. I pulled him up to stand. He now towered over me, regardless leaned in a kissed his soft lips. He kisses back immediately. Our lips moved slowly and thats how I liked it to be honest.

He then picked me with his hands on my bum.

Of course.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lowered to sit down.

"Bedroom" I pulled away slightly to say. Then landing a wet kiss on his lips. Repositioned his hands so that they were inside my jogger but outside my shorts. Giving it a generous squeeze. I just know he's been waiting to do that. I always knew he was an Ass guy.

"Say less babe" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. He ain't getting this pussy.

Well not yet.