After Glow.

It was the morning after the best night of my life. Yesterday it was Valentines and for our first Valentines together Vinnie had surprised me at work with a huge bouquet of roses and a van clof bracelet. After that he took me to a mythology museum and beautiful restaurant to finish.

He made me feel like the most special person and I just knew I was ready to move a step further in our relationship. Vinnie was a aware that I didn't have sex with people unless I was emotional connected with them meaning one night stands were a big no no. Vinnie made it know that he wasn't with me for my body, just my soul. Thinking about it makes my heart melt.

Last night I told him I was ready and well... we did it. A lot. Really hard. Really gentle. But it was really really good. And it felt so right.

"Goodmorning my love" he kisses my cheek softly as I smile looking into his eyes. He set a kiss on my lips.

"Morning baby" I replied. Closing my eyes again resting my head on his chest. He pulled me in closer and we laid there in a comfortable silence for a while before we actually had to get up. Our friends had invited us to catch breakfast with them.

Once we actually got up we had a shower together and got ready. I change into a white top and khaki cargos.

"You look so beautiful babe" he yelled from the bathroom and I laughed rolling my eyes.

"Is it?" I grinned.

"Mhm your ass looks nice in those pants by the way" he said.

"You're so stupid" I laughed grabbing my phone and texting my friend Grace.

"Hurry up, vinnie" I whined and he peeked hi head out of the door.

"Babe do artist rush when painting?," I shook my head.

"No" I answered.

"Exactly" he ran his hands through his hair. "It takes time to look this good"

"Mmm well I was think that if we got this breakfast over with we could come back home..." I stepped closer to him and put my hand on his chest. "And get busy"

He was about to speak but I cut him off.

"But it takes time to look that good right?"

He paused for a moment and blinked at me before grabbing my hand and dashing us out the house. "Let's gooo!"

Once we got to the Cafe our friends were already sat down and basically waiting for us.

Vin and I walked hand in hand as some of them spotted us and waved we exchanged hugs.

"Y/n you look gorgeous oh my god" Grace said almost mesmerised by my face. "Jocelyn look at this bitch"

"Your actually glowing... how is that even possible" Jocelyn cooed and I laughed at both of my friends slightly confused.

"Damn this new cocoa butter is magic then" I chuckled and sat down next to vinnie as Jocelyn and Grace sat down next to their own boyfriends, Angelo and David.

We all caught up and ate our food. Vinnie hand stayed on my thigh even when he was eating and after as I was talking about our upcoming trip to Bali in the summer.

Suddenly, Grace gasped. "You did it didn't you?!"

"Huh?"

Jocelyn then gasped. "it!"

My eyes grew as I cheesed, sipping on my drink to hide my face. Angelo and David we next to get it and hyped and dapper up vinnie.

"Baby your after glow is so beautiful" Jocelyn awed and grabbed my hand.

"Forget that. Y/n is GROWN now." Grace hollered and I shook my head.

"Cheers to that" Jocelyn rose a glass and everyone else did.