Secret

The new girl.

Such a cliche thing but that's what she was.

Everyone's eyes followed her as she walked down the hall way with her rule breaking platform heels and mini skirt paired with tattered net tights.

Her strut was calculated and hypnotic. Poison leaked from her aura and the most carefree and unbothered look on her face. A smirk graced her features, her eyes burden in fluffy lash extensions. Her lips were a glossy brown colour with a piercing striking through her bottom lip.

Y/n.

That was her name. She arrived at Ladbroke High with six other new students that rocked her same style. However she stood out as the obvious leader of the clan.

Something about the group was so unworldly. From the way they walked to the way they talked was so inhuman. Not to mention that the principal seemed to ignore their unruly misbehaviour. The teachers let them put their feet on desks, text on their phones and chew gum loudly at the back of the class.

Within the few days they had been at this school they seemed to dominate it. People parted like the Red Sea when they approached, they refused to make direct eye contact yet stared at them like a mirror.

How do I come into play? Is what may be asking.

Well I didn't really sit anywhere in school. People saw me as the guy that hated everyone but in reality I just didn't like getting bothered by anyone, I was fine sitting alone and being by myself. Multiple stupid rumours had gone around about me, like idiotic one like I was part of the mafia. It all started because of my new tattoos.

Currently I was in science class, i toggled around the toothpick in my mouth and looked through instagram and the teacher gave the lecture that I couldn't give two shits about.

"Vincent!" Miss, I don't even know her name, said.

"What?" I answered not caring to look up at her.

"Don't what me, give me your phone." She demanded and I rolled my eyes.

"Why would I do that."

"Give me your phone or you can dismiss yourself from my class and to the principal."

"Bye then, didn't want to be in this stupid class anyway." Before she could say anything further i slammed the door behind me once I had walked out the classroom.

"Psst." I heard as I walked down the empty hallway. Looking around me, I saw no one.

"Behind you stupid." The luxurious voice of y/n said as she appeared behind me leaned against a locker.

She wasn't there a second ago...

I raised my eyebrow at her questionably.

She held up two rolled up blunts with a smirk on her face. "Hotbox the toilets?"

Like I was staring at my reflection I smirked and nodded. "Let's do it." I said and she smiled leading the way.

She stepped into disabled toilet and I closed the door behind us.

She gave me the blunt and lit me up then did the same for herself. Inhaling she blew out the smoke into the air before looking at me again.

"What's your name pretty boy?" She asked with the same beautiful smirk.

I blinked at her, a chuckled coming from my throat. "Vinnie." I answered and she nodded.

"Nice to meet you Vinnie." She said, her voice was so silky.

"Your not gonna tell me your name?" I teased to which she grinned.

"I'm sure you know who I am." She said placing the blunt between her lips.

"Your right, I do." I nodded.

She hummed.

"Does that not bother you?" I asked.

She shrugged looking at her long acrylic nails.

"Nah, I like being the centre of attention." She said and I nodded.

"I can tell. How do you get away with all this." I said motioning to her outfit.

"Let's just say the teachers don't want to get in my way." She spoke.

I scoffed. "I wish."

She titled her head to the side and her pink and black braids dropped to the side. "What happened."

"Dumbass teachers, I wish I could leave this shit hole."

"Education is key." She said satirely.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Your one to talk you don't even go to half your lessons." I laughed.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Keeping tabs on me, huh vinnie?" She smirked.

"You're heard to miss doll." I answered and she stared at me rather impressed for some reason. "What?"

"I like you." She said.

"What is there to like?" I asked taking a few hits and releasing the smoke above us, the ceiling was a cloud of smoke and my eyes were slowly starting to sting.

"You remind me of myself. And I like myself, therefore I like you." She said.

I laughed at her. "Do you know how narcissistic that sounds?"

We laughed together and flooded into conversation about the teachers and students that we hated.

Unfortunately the bell had to ring so we opened the windows and exited the toilet. I was a high as a kite while y/n barely seemed affected by it.

"Hey vinnie you wanna know a secret?" She turned around to me.

I nodded woozily. She stepped closer so our faces were less them a few centimetres apart. "Promise you won't tell?" She said so menacingly.

"Promise." I said looking at her through my eyelashes.

She closed her brown eyes for a few seconds before opening them again as they were as red as fresh blood. My mind moved slower and slower as my drunk mind didn't seem to process anything. She then smiled at me, looking at her teeth 2 razor sharp canines appeared, she glazed her tongue over them.

Rubbing my eyes I looked back at her and she was stood away from me looking at me innocently with those brown eyes. Did I just imagine that?

"You alright vinnie?" She asked sweetly. Scratching my head I nodded slightly confused.

"Y- yeah." I said.

"Oh well see you around vinnie." She waved before walking down the hallway with that same power strut.