halloween series: costume

Surprisingly on Halloween night lots of people ate out. At my job Hooters especially, tonight it was extra packed with people coming in with different costumes.

It was really fun, I had been serving all night and the spooky vibe was great. I'm had even got a visits from a few of the guys that did fright night.

It had just turned 11pm and that this point as I was wondering what vinnie was up to, on Halloween we normally went out to a club or watched the firework display with our friends but obviously I had to work so none of that this time.

The music was extra loud as some of the girls danced and singed along with the rowdy men for tips. I clapped along obviously setting my boundaries, I'm a taken women.

The crowd cheered rather loudly as the entrance door opened.

"Oh my god." I gasped as I watched the scene.

Vinnie, Jack and Theo walking into the place with hooters outfits on.

I didn't know whether to burst out laughing or die with embarrassment.

I haven't seen vinnie in something that tight since the maids outfit but that does not even compare to this. The shorts stook to his bottom half like white on rice. Like I could see his print from a mile away. I should kill him. But I'll let him live it out for tonight.

He smirked as he spotted me, walking over and wrapping his arms around me.

"You're so stupid for this." I laughed and he chuckled.

"You don't like it?" He grinned giving me a 360 of the costume.

"Vinnie I can literally see you dick." I gapped.

"It's long ain't it?" He said so cockily.

"Vinnie!" I gasped.