I ❤️ MY BF

Compilations <3

Vinnie texted me early that we was streaming and I could come over whenever I felt like it. It was about 11 at night and I decided to pull up to his house with red wine and gummy bears.

"Hi baby." He said giving me a kiss once I walked over to him.

"Hey sexy, how you doing?" I replied grabbing a chair and sitting down next to him.

"I'm good." He smiled at me when laid his eyes back on the computer screen. I stood up to get some wine glasses from down stairs along with a a cork opener and a bowl for the sweets.

Once retrieving the items I made my way back up to vinnies games room, putting the stuff down on his desk as I looked my man one over.

"You're a different kind of fine!" I hollered kissing his cheek. He chuckled turning towards me.

"Fuckkkk." I groaned grabbing his face and kissing his lips tenderly. I turned his head back to the computer so the viewers could see his glossed up lips

"Y'all see my man?" I cheesed and he blinked shyly.

Ugh he's so cute.

"Look at his beard as well, like sir can I sit on your face?" I purred and he covered my mouth.

I laughed into his palm, peeling it off my face. "I'm just saying what everybody thinking."

User1: she is so real for that.
User_2: ATEEE.
Userrrr: this is why I love y/n!

"Babe..." he said and I smiled at him innocently and I kissed his lips agains, looking him up and down.

-

Vinnie and I have been friends for a longgg time. Well hes friend, i don't know if I'm his friend.

It was the basis we were on. The classic frenemies case. I loved him and he hated me. Just teasing him made my day, he is so fun to annoy.

"Hey everybodyyy." I said walking toward my big group of friends. I went round the room hugging and shaking hands with everybody.

"Hello you sexy man." I winked at vinnie as I sat down next to Vin who was typing on his laptop.

"Someone get her away from me." He side eyes me and I giggled.

"You know you love it vincey." I smirked leaning over his shoulder to look at his work. We were in the same psychology class so it wasn't like I was disturbing him from his work.

"Y/n-"

"You spelt unconscious wrong." I said and he looked at the screen and corrected the word.

"Thanks." He said and I blew him a kiss, leaning back to eat my chocolate bar.

He held his hand out and I broke off a tab and gave it to him.

"Say thank you." I said.

"Thank you." He said and I smirked.

"Mm so obedient."

He smacked his teeth, turning away from me as I laughed.

"Ooo vin you look so fuckable right now." I teased as the group laughed.

"Deadass someone remove her." He said but only got laughed at.

"Why don't y'all just fuck already?" Jordan said sarcastically.

"What I'm saying!" I exclaimed.

"Fuck off." Vinnie said.

"Guys would you let your man spit in your mouth?" Talia asked randomly and I thought for a second. Everyone looked at me knowing that I was the most 'sexual' person in the group.

"I would spit in his mouth not the other way round. The thought of swallowing it is nasty." I said.

"I spit in my girls mouth she loves it." Gray added and I raised my eyebrow.

"You freak." Talia burst out laughing.

"Vinnie." I started.

"Don't talk to me."

"Don't be like that." I pouted.

"What do you want?"

"Would you suck your girls toes?" I asked.

He used this finger to bring me closer to that he was whispering in my ear.

"Are they your toes?"

I made a shocked face and nodded.

"Then yeah." He said and pulling  back to go back to his work.

I am sat.

"What he say?" The group asked

"He said no. But I know he's lying." I lied smirking at him as a small smile appeared on his lips.

-

"Why can't you come out now y/n?!" My friend said and I hopped onto my feet to find vinnie.

"Vinnie won't let me." I said.

That was the complete opposite, vinnie let me do what ever I wanted. I was just lazy and didn't want to go out with my friends for the last few weeks. As much as I love them, I loved being around my boyfriend, plus only single girls go to clubs and I'm far from single.

Now I was scurrying up the stairs tryna find vinnie so I could get him to cover for me.

"Girl I know your not letting that man control you. As him right now, I doubt he would say no if I was listening." She said and I hummed.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't tell you so."

"Hey babe." I said walking into the room and he was laying on our bed with his phone in his hands, looking as fine as red wine. The man was shirtless with red basketball shorts.

"Hi baby." He said putting down his phone and helping me onto his lap.

"Can I go to the club tonight?" I said but before he could answer I held his lips and showed him my screen that had my friends caller ID.

"Say no." I mouthed quickly.

He smirked and coughed before saying. "What do you think the answers gonna be y/n?" He said in fake annoyance.

"But Vin-"

"What business do you have in a club. If you want to get drunk, you can get drunk off this dick."

I had to mute the mic cause I couldn't hold in my laugh. "Oh my god." Burst out laughing.

Unmuting I held the phone to my ear.

"You heard that right?" I said.

Humming at her responses, I ended the call and sighed.

"What she say?"

"It's calm and we can do something next week." I chuckled holding out my hand for a high five.

"The get drunk of this dick line was good weren't it." He grinned.

"Still." I grinned back, kissing his plump lips.

"I love you vinnie."

"I love you y/n"