Calendar

It's a week before Vinnies 21st birthday and I've still not thought of a gift for him. We've literally been together for 4 years and every birthday I've had something amazing to give him but now I'm clueless. He's at the peak of career and practically has everything he could ever want.

As we speak I sat starring at my boyfriend as he ate breakfast. Look at him so smug and morning kissed, eating his goddamn cornflakes. He hasn't been giving me any hints as to what he would want. In fact he came around with that "having you with me is enough" bullshit. With his caring ass.

"Baby why are you staring at me." He laughed and raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm trying to figure out what you want for your birthday." I said and he rolled his eyes standing up to put his empty bowl in the sink. "Babe why won't you just tell me what you want." I whined and he laughed at me.

"I don't need anything. Them man are already throwing me a huge party." He said coming over to me and kissing my lips. "Thank you though baby."

He said before walking up the stair of the house.

After that short encounter I ended up calling my friend Bea.

"I can't lie I'm in the middle of a KUWTK marathon so make it quick." Bea said and I rolled my eyes.

"Bro I need help with gift ideas for my man." I said and she thought for a second.

"What about after shave or something." She said and I shook my head.

"That's so average."

"Boxers. Just get him some expensive boxers."

"He's literally an ambassador for Calvin Klein."

"Wait girl give me a sec, something juicy is about to happen." Bea spoke referring to the show. Her ass wasn't going to focus. I'll call her later.

"What's happening?" I shrugged.

"Well Kim made a calendar for Reggie and delivered the copies to smooch, right. So kris thought it was like a public thing but it was just for Kim's boyfriends. So now Kris sent the calendars off thinking that Kim wanted them sold-"

PING PING PING.

"Bea you are a genius and I love you." I said and hung up the phone.

I know exactly what I'm getting vinnie for his birthday!
-

"Yess yesss! Your about to turn me lesbian!" My photographer Tori said as I posed for July in nothing but my Afro and a crown on my head. White silks and satin surrounded me in the background. My skin was sprayed with glitter and gold highlight was applied onto my cheekbones.

I sat on my knees with my hands across my bare breast and looked at the camera that flashed multiple times.

Because of Bea I had decided to make a calendar of my own for vinnie.

For the past 2 hours I have been working with Tori, switching between outfits and lingerie in order to get photos for each month. And of course I had to go all out for July.

"Perfect! Okay next one." She said, throwing over my robe so I could cover myself and walk back to my changing room. 

I pulled out the orange mini dress sliding it on and going back out.

It had been another 1 and 30 minutes until we were finally done and packing stuff away.

"Tori you are heaven sent, thank you!" I hugged her and she smiled.

"No probs, I'll have them all edited and printed by next week." She said.

We walked out the studio together and I was shocked to see that it was basically nighttime by the time we had finished.