high together

My brothers grew weed at their trap house downtown. I was big on cannabis and often went down with them to chill and smoke. That's where vinnie and I met actually, my older brother Kaden had bought him down for the first time on his birthday night. We instantly became friends.

He was an enjoyable person to be around, a bit awkward at first but weed tends to loosen your mind and we had a bunch high conversations that night. Ever since he became a good friend of mine. We would meet every other day just to enjoyed the effects of the freshly grown cannabis at the rusted ghetto trap house. XO would play in the back and fumes would fill the room, the tv would play as background noise. It was the best thing ever.

I would be lying too if vinnie company wasn't something I was looking forward to. He never failed to make me laugh and smile silly. Plus he was quite attractive too, tattoos cascaded his skin and all around his body. I had only seen him shirtless a few times but the view was amazing and he is so hot. The small chain around his neck, his fingers with an abundance of rings. He was the ideal fantasy for any girl such as myself.

Right now, in present time as I indulge in my thoughts he is sat beside me with his arm around my shoulder and a blunt between his ringed up fingers.

He had his eyes closed, his head bumping to the sound playing through the speakers and he hummed along contently. He raised the spliff to his lips inhaling the toxicity and exhaling back out before passing the blunt to me subconsciously. I gladly took it, my eyelids drooping by the second as the drug started to take effect.

After I exhaled the smoke I was instantly on my feet and grabbing vinnie hand to drag him to the bedroom. He chuckled as I walked fast and made him bump into thing on the way.

By the time we had got to the semi abandoned bedroom we sat in the bed, legs crossed and facing each other. His eyes we puffy red and cheeks flushed but his hands were cold to the touch.

I tilted my head at him as he raised his hand to rake his hand through my thick locs. Any other person I would slap their hand away but for vinnie if felt natural, he wasn't curious about them, he did it naturally.

We exchange no words during this. Simply just basking in each other features that twirled and span in the lucidness of being high together.

I found my hand caressing his cheek down to his neck, only for it to travel back up to his dirty blonde hair. Our faces were closer then before, his breath fanned my lips and I looked down at his. I sank down onto his lips softly. He followed the notion immediately sinking his teeth into my bottom lip and sucking gently. He pulled me to straddle his lap and I had to crane my neck upwards just so that he could lean down and kiss my lips tenderly.

His touch was instantly addicting, the was he handled my waist and squeezed my ass made me arch my back into him. The raw taste of weed stayed on both our lips. His tongue danced with mine as we both indulged in each other. His lips were soft and full kissing every part of my lips dominantly while I let the notion happen.

I wasn't thinking straight but I knew what I was doing and I guess the weed gave me the extra confidence to do what I've been wanting to do for the longest time. Kiss vinnie. And I would have kissed him sober.