Goatee

One of my favourite feature about vinnie right how was his goatee that was growing out. He looks so fucking fine when he's wearing his glasses and stoking his chin. Plus the feel of it when he eat me out was just amazing.

His goatee often stayed for only a few days because of his fans not liking it. I had never objected to him shaving it off because he was sexy either way but now vins had it for 3 weeks and I just can't depart with it.

I was currently watching a movie with him. His arm was wrapped around my waist and I laid on his body.

"Hey Vin?" I said looking up at him as he averted his eyes from the TV.

"Mhmm." He hummed.

"When are you gonna shave your beard?"

"I don't know probably tomorrow." He shrugged and just the thought of it made me wince.

"Oh..." I faded off.

Vinnie tilted my head up to look at him with a small smile on his face. "Why'd you ask baby?"

"Can you keep it for a bit longer." I pouted and he kissed my lips.

"And why is that?" He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Because you look so fucking hot with a goatee I don't know why your fans don't like it." I spoke and he chuckled.

"Plus it feels so good..." i lead on and he tilted his head with a familiar glint in his eye, his hands slowly slivered around my body to rest on my ass and he pushed me into his body looking down at me with those beautiful eyes.

"Feel good where baby?" He teased kissing my lips sensually.

"You know where." I smirked and he kissed my neck.

"If it make you happy babe I'll keep it." He says and I grin widely. "But at one cost."

My grin dropped and I narrowed my eyes at him. "What?"

"Let me eat you out."

And that exactly what he did.