Porn?

Big smut warning, this one is NASTY.

**

Vinnies pov.

"Shut up before I accidentally cheat on you" I said to my girl. 

"Shut up before I accidentally suck another guys dick." Y/n said back and our group of friends laughed as we squabbled in the lunch hall.

"Y'all are too much" one of my friends said.

"He love this pussy that's why he won't go aw-" she blurted out and I clasped my hand over her mouth.

This was me and my wife at 17. Fast forward 22 years, y/n and I were married with 3 kids. Y/n fell pregnant at 17 but it brought us closer then ever and our love is unbreakable.

And let me tell you... our sex life was invincible.

I sat in the kitchen with my sons. Rafael, Roman and Jamari.

"I can't lie I have a date tonight, personally I think you should give me money" Raf our oldest stated and I rolled my eyes. 23 years old and still living in my house.

"How about no." I said and Jamari and Roman laughed.

"Okay but are we trying to go to the weeknds concert or...??" Roman, the youngest at 19, asked.

"You paying? Say less." Jamari- 22- said and Roman frowned.

"Be deadass." Rome deadpanned.

Out of nowhere my wife burst into the room with the house laptop raised in the air.

"God forbid I have to bend one of you over my knee and spank you at your big age! Who the fuck is watching porn in my house?" She yelled and the boys burst out laughing but the fume coming out of y/n's  ears was enough for them to shut up when they knew she was being serious with her threat.

"Ooooh you think this is funny sha?" She stepped closer and all of us flinched.

Y/n was scary when she was mad. Nobody causes fear like she does. She's hot as hell though. She's a sexy mama, her hair was in bum length braids, her body was gorgeous in that tight summer dress and she was glowing. I'm tryna make another baby if I'm being honest.

"Wasn't me and I'll put that on god." Jamari was first to speak.

"I second that." Roman said.

Raf looked around before saying "I'm grown." When I tell you he ran when y/n came at him. "Ma it wasn't me! I was joking." He yelled.

Everyone turned to me.

I sighed.

"Okay it was me... and what." I mumbled and what she did next scared me.

She smiled.

SHE SMILED!

It was such a calm smile.

Too calm.

She's gonna murder me.

"Rafey" she called out

"Yes mama" the little shit peeped his head out the door.

"60 quid to have you out my house for the night"

"70" he raised an eyebrow.

"65"

"80"

"70"

"80"

"Rafael." She warned and he raised his hands.

"70 it is." He mumbled. "Come on brothers."