halloween series #2: deserves me.

Vinnie and I made it a tradition to go to fright night in vegas every Halloween season.

Vinnie and I had been friends for years and are extremely close. We grew up in New Jersey together and we've been through thick and thin.

Long story short this year I had been focusing more on myself, body, mind and health and I'm basically at my peak. I had just reached my ideal body weight and am excited as fuck to try on the Halloween costume I had bought.

The one thing I loved about vinnie and I's friendship is that he helped me through my most insecure moments. It's not really been easy being his friend when he has a audience of fans that's can't seem to phantom that he's friends with a bigger black girl. But he always shut down that side of the fanbase.

"Girl take me off the streets! you look fine!" My girl Lavina hyped me up and I walked through my apartment.

I was dressed as a female pimp with a leopard print clock, black corset and tight leather jeans. My arms were jewelled up to the T with rings and bangles.

I smiled winging around the diamond cane and tilted the brown leopard print hat on my head.

"Ahhhh." Lavina squealed. "You look so good!"

"Thank you Vee." I said.

"What's vinnie dressing up as? Are you gonna match?"

I shook my head, fixing my braids.

"No he's going as Ken Kanekai." I said.

She pulled a face of confusion. "Ken Kane-who?"

I laughed at her shaking my head. "Girl if you know you know."

She shrugged going back to looking at her phone.

The drive to vegas was about 1 hour so I made sure to use the toilet and make sure my phone was charged to the max. I bought my AirPods just in case and a deodorant.

The ring from my apartment went off and I grabbed all my things before saying goodbye to Lavina.

Skipping down the stair i fobbed myself out and spotted vinnie.

I couldn't miss him really. Nobody would, his costume consisted of icy white hair and a white and black suit.

I smiled at him as he grinned my way.

"Are you a pimp?" He laughed with his phone filming me as I swung my cane around.

"Yeah baby." I hollered tipping my hat and threw the fake wafer money in the air.

"Your hair Vincent." I cooed feeling a strand, a bit of the white colour stained my finger.

"I bought another can of dye in case it rubbed off in the car." He said as we entered the car.

The journey was fun as fuck, I posted for vinnies story as he drove and took lots of pictures. Vin was in charge of the aux and was playing some bangers.

An hour and a half later we arrived in vegas and we're getting ready to start the fright night walk.

"Stay still vinnie." I groaned trying to spray the back of his hair but he kept on moving.

"My knees hurt." He moaned. The height difference caused him to have to squat at an awkward level.

"Too damn bad." I said, finishing the back and putting the cap back on the can.

"Let's go!" Vinnie cheered and we set off.

The place was a fucking blast, the actors went all out with the make up and costumes as per usual. And we had gotten a good few screams and jumpscares out our systems.