4: raining may be reason

Sunoo looks at the weather, which is raining heavily. He can't go back to his home because he forgot to bring an umbrella. So he just waits until the rain stops, holding his bags while thinking about something. Suddenly, Riki approaches him from the side.

"Why didn't you leave yet?" he asks.

"Don't act like you care about me," Sunoo replies in an annoyed tone, like why so sudden wants to know what he does. "Who's that girl?" Riki suddenly asks. "My friend," Sunoo replies simply, literally so lazy talk to him.

"Your friend? It's funny because no man wants to be your friend, so you choose a girl as your friend?" Riki provokes, he's laughing at him. Sunoo giving a glares at him, what so wrong befriend with a girl?

"I do have a male friend. But he left me because he is a coward who's scared of getting bullied," Sunoo replies sarcastically. Riki is left without words after hearing that and showing an unsatisfied reaction.

"Watch your mouth-" Riki was about to warn him while pointing his finger at Sunoo but is stopped by Han, who sees them. "Sunoo!" Han shouts while getting off her big motorcycle. She approaches them closer. "Don't you dare point your finger," she warns Riki, pushing his finger away. Her gaze is cold towards Riki, based on she saw how Riki treat Sunoo.

"Why haven't you left yet?" she asks Sunoo in concern. "I forgot to bring my umbrella," Sunoo replies. She then takes off her leather jacket and gives it to Sunoo. "Wear this; I'll send you home."

Sunoo is stunned but hesitates to take her jacket. "Hurry up, Sunoo," she says, making Sunoo have no choice but to follow what she told him. "I didn't bring an extra helmet; so just use mine," Han gives her helmet to Sunoo too.

"What are you waiting for, come here, Sunoo," she says when Sunoo didn't follow her due to still in confused. She then couldn't wait and just goes back to him, grab his wrist to bring him along to her motorcycle.

Han gets on her motorcycle and tells Sunoo to get on too. Sunoo awkwardly gets on her motorcycle because he has never ridden a motorcycle before. "Be careful, hold tightly," she says before riding her motorcycle at speed.

Sunoo wraps his wrist around her waist as if he hugs her from behind. Han notices that it feels a bit uncomfortable but lets it be because she thinks maybe this is his first time riding a motorcycle.

She rides so fast that she passes all the cars just like that. Sunoo is a bit scared because of that, making him hold onto her waist tighter. Han rides her motorcycle to the location that Sunoo gives her.

In just around 20 minutes, they arrive at Sunoo's house. Sunoo gets off from the motorcycle and feels a bit dizzy because of the fast ride. "You should dry yourself before leaving," tell him because her hair and clothes are wet for being too long under the rain during the ride.

"It's okay; it's going to dry itself later," she replies, refusing his offer. "Don't worry, I'm living alone in this house. Let's dry yourself before you leave," Sunoo says again.

Han wants to reject it, but she doesn't want Sunoo to feel offended. "Okay then, I'll just dry myself for a few minutes," she replies awkwardly. Han comes into Sunoo's house, following him behind.

"Wait here; I'll take a towel for you," Sunoo tells her to sit on the sofa. She then sits while waiting for him. She looks around the house and is amazed by its size. She didn't expect Sunoo's house would be this fancy and big.

After a few minutes, Sunoo comes with a towel and a t-shirt. "I didn't know your house would be this big," she compliments while taking the towel and clothes from Sunoo's hands.

"Big house doesn't mean you are happy," he replies, are you sure, sir? "Where are your parents?" she asks while wiping her hair with a towel. "They're not here."

"Oh, I guess they're busy."

"Busy with their affairs in the realm of death."

Han is confused by that, why so sudden realm of death? "What do you mean?" she asks hesitantly. "They passed away; no one is in this house except me," Sunoo explains while faking a smile to comfort himself.

"Oh! I'm sorry about that; my bad for not understanding it!" Han is shocked and apologizes many times to Sunoo. "It's okay; I've accepted it already." Han bites her lips for not being careful about it.

"So, if you want to stay here, I'm okay with it," Sunoo says. "It's not that I don't want, but you know... I'm a girl..." Han tries hard to explain.

"Why can't a boy and girl live together? I see nothing wrong with it," Sunoo moves closer, sits beside her, and makes Han's heart beat rapidly fast. Their eyes meet, and they don't move for a minute.

Han then pretends to cough and stands up, wanting to leave while avoiding his gaze. "You should change your clothes," he tells her, doesn't want to Han going back early. "No, it's okay. The rain has stopped already. I will straight go back home."

Han walks quickly, wanting to leave the house, but Sunoo stops her by calling her name. She doesn't have the courage to turn behind to look at him. "You forgot your helmet and jacket," he says.

"Oh, sorry about that." Han quickly takes her helmet and jacket then leaves. Sunoo laughs at her quietly, after all that tease. It's fun seeing someone like Han being tease. Her girly side came out which make her cutest.

"Shit, what the fuck is with this weird feeling," she mumbles.

thanks for voting!