7: being trap

"Han, Mr. Kim told you to bring a volleyball at the sports storage room for the PE class later," told one of Han's classmates. "Okay." replied her simply. Han walks to the sports storage room, doing what the student before told her. "Is this the place?" she asked, unsure of where the sports storage was. "Hm, I guess it's here," she walks in and sees someone inside too.

The person turns around, and it's Sunoo. "Kim Sunoo? What are you doing here?" asked Han.
"My classmate told me to get a volleyball," he replied. "Me too. Wait... isn't this weird?" Han curiously questioned.

"Hm, who is that?" asked Sunoo while looking at the sports store door; he couldn't see the person clearly. Han turns around, but the door is already being closed. "Who the heck is playing with me!" Han runs to the door and kicks it strongly. Unfortunately, the door is already locked from the outside.

"It's a trap," Sunoo said and not even look slightly worried. "Whoever you are! When I get out from here, I'm sure I will kill you, BASTARD!!!" Han shouts in anger. Sunoo looks a bit scared at how mad Han is now; he couldn't approach her because of her mood.

So, he walks to the mattress that is already prepared and lays down there. Han checks her pocket to find her phone. "Shit! I forgot bring my phone! FUCK." She keeps cursing non-stop. "Do you have your phone now?" asking her to Sunoo.

"Me? I left my phone in my classroom too," he replied calmly, as if he didn't care that they were locked in. "So, what are we going to do now?" Han couldn't keep herself calm, walking back and forth, thinking about how to get out of there. "Yaera, please calm down. Let's sit here first," said Sunoo gently, patting the place beside him, telling her to sit.

Han was stunned when Sunoo called her by that name. She slowly walks closer to Sunoo and sits beside him. "I don't think anyone will bother to get us out," Sunoo says. "What do you mean by that?"

"Even our family doesn't care about us, and I don't even have one." continue him. "Why? Do you have someone who will care about you outside?" he asked. "I... I don't have." all she had are her evil father that doesn't care if she die or not. "Let's just wait; maybe tomorrow we will get out of here," Sunoo said.

Han sighs in frustration. Sunoo lays back down from his sitting position. "Why aren't you panicked at all? You're always scared when something like this happens," she asked when seeing how calm Sunoo right now. "I don't know. I think this is better."

"Better? I don't get it, Sunoo." asked her in weird hearing his response. "Better when it's only both of us alone," he said, maintaining eye contact with Han. Han blushes a bit and avoiding Sunoo's gaze.

"You should sleep; I will wait when someone outside opens the door for us," Han says, stuttering. Sunoo then changes his laying position opposite from her, closing his eyes slowly. Han looks at him while calming her heartbeat.

"I shouldn't fall for him, right?" she says to her inner voice.

•••

"You're bleeding, Han! Please hold on there!!" Sunoo panicked seeing a blood keep coming out from her mouth. "Sunoo, promise me you will never let people step on you anymore..."

"Please, don't leave me, Han!!"

"NO!!" Han screaming, waking up from sleep, turn out it's just a dream and finding out she's lying on Sunoo's lap while sleeping. "Are you okay?" Sunoo asks in worry, seeing how Han was sweating. "I-I'm okay." Han wakes up from her lying position.

"How can I be lying on your lap?" she asks, she might feel embarrassed if she did anything during sleep. "I saw you shaking from the cold, so I gave you my uniform. But I'm still worried, so I pulled you closer to me," he explains.

"What happened to you? Why did you scream?"

"Nothing, I just had a nightmare."

"Oh, I see. You look scared; was it that scary?" he asks. Han looks into Sunoo's eyes, and suddenly her eyes tear up. Sunoo is shocked, and he panics but manages to calm her down from crying. He's never seen her cry like that.

Han pulls Sunoo into a hug, and he has no idea what she's thinking now. "I'm sorry," she says in crying even though she knows she did nothing wrong, it's just she feels glad her dream is not real and hoping it's not become real.

"You did nothing wrong. What's wrong, Han?" he asks in worry because she keeps saying sorry to him. "I am really, really sorry." Sunoo calms her by patting her back; he also hugs her back.

"Whatever it is, I forgive you. Please stop crying," he whispers slowly. Han lets go of the hug and looks into Sunoo's face with her teary eyes. This is the first time he's seen her vulnerable side. "I have no one in this world. I only have you," she says. It's Sunoo's turn to feel butterflies in his stomach hearing that. He is the one who's supposed to say that to her.

-

thanks for voting!