29: we have to separate

"Students, be ready for your final exam this year. You guys are going to graduate. So, make sure you graduate with good results. Make your parents happy!" the teacher announces. Everyone is struggling with their final exams, which are getting closer, all of them wants to be accept into good university.

"I don't have parents," mumbles Sunoo. He's also struggling with his studies; he never paid much attention to studying all this time. Because he wants to be a lawyer, he started to study day and night, asking a lot of questions to teachers and Jake. "Okay, sir!" The teacher exits as the teaching session has ended.

Everyone is busy leaving while Sunoo studies by himself with the topics he couldn't catch yet. "Sunoo? Don't you want to eat?" asks Myah. "I'm good," he replies while his eyes still looking at his book. "Here's the milk; drink it if you're thirsty." Myah places the banana milk on the side of Sunoo's table.

Myah walks away with Jake, as Jake has promised to help her with her studies. Suddenly, Riki enters Sunoo's class, sitting in front of Sunoo. He stares at what Sunoo is doing right now, unable to believe Sunoo is studying. "Is this really Sunoo? I think I got the wrong person," teases Riki.

"Shut up if you have nothing to do," replies Sunoo, too lazy to care about him. "You said you want to be an idol; for what are you studying?" Riki whines. "If being an idol can help her, I wouldn't bother to study. I want to be a lawyer." Riki laughs when he hears that, he's thinking Sunoo is setting high expectations. He doesn't know if Sunoo is being serious about it.

"Ugh, I'm bored. Everyone was talking about the final exam." Riki leans his head on Sunoo's table. "If you're going to sleep, go back to your class!" scolds Sunoo when Riki's head takes up half of his table space. Riki ignores it, he seeming to enjoy annoying Sunoo.

Sunoo shakes his head when Riki doesn't care at all about his future. He wants to be an idol; but it's might be easy for Riki because he has a good-looking face and knows how to dance, Sunoo hopes Riki can reach his dream. Being an idol isn't easy either.

Not going to lie, Sunoo also dreams of being an idol. He told Han before what he wants to be, and Han was supportive of it. But for now, it's just a dream. He needs to be serious about his future.

•••

"Han, I'm sorry I couldn't visit you yesterday," says Sunoo. "It's okay; I can't expect you to visit me every day," Han understands it. Sunoo has his own life too. "I have something to tell you," says Sunoo with a sad face. Myah is afraid to hear that by how Sunoo expression now it's sound something serious.

"I can't visit you every day anymore. The final exam is getting closer, and I want to focus on my study so that I can release you myself from here. Maybe I can visit you frequently when I'm free," he explains with heavy feeling, this is the best for both of them. "Oh, it's okay. I know you must want good results for your future," Han replies, pretending like she is alright. But inside, her heart shattering and feels broken thinking she won't be able to see Sunoo as often now.

"It might take long, but remember I wouldn't forget about you, Han Yaera," says Sunoo. He doesn't want Han to feel hurt by his words. "I know, I understand it, Sunoo." Han avoids his gaze because she might burst into tears now.

"This might be my last time visiting you," says Sunoo slowly. He also feels hurt thinking he won't be able to see Han. They won't see each other for a while. He's scared that if he keeps thinking about Han, he can't focus on pursuing his ambition. After a while, Han is taken back to her unit because visiting time is over. They give each other their last goodbyes with heavy hearts.

As soon as she is back in her unit, she bursts into tears after holding it in earlier. The people in her unit look at each other because they didn't know what happened to her suddenly crying that loud, as if she been holding that heavy feeling and burden deep inside her heart and finally able to release it through how hard she crying right now.

She had to show how much she would miss Sunoo and to think that no one would visit her like Sunoo did every day. He's the one who always stays by her side, the person who thinks of her first than the others. The person who believes in her more than he trusts himself. She cries for hours until her eyes are swollen. She doesn't know how long she needs to wait to see Sunoo again.

Will Sunoo forget her or keep his words, what if Sunoo would forget her after all those years passed?

thanks for voting! the next chapter would be last chapter.