20: i need explanation

A police come to arrest Han after some of people there saw, she being accused of murdering of her stepfather Kang Dosung when in fact she just wants to defense herself. She didn't even run and just let the police arrest her; she keeps herself quiet all the ways to the police station. Han can't think of anything now, she thinking what will happen to her life now? What will happen to her future? Will everyone going to hate her? And most importantly, will Sunoo hate her too?..

Slowly tears flow down her cheeks, she's still too young to face this. When they arrive at the police station, the reporters crowding the car with their camera and asking questions that make Han feel really uncomfortable, just how fast this news come to their ears. Her face being snap by the reporters camera, make her put down her head out of embarrassing.

"Did you purposely kill your stepfather?"

"Don't you pity him taking care of you since child?"

If only they know what happened, how hard she going thru with her stepfather all this time. She now being investigated inside of the room. Han can't speak anything due to what happened earlier, she still can't believe she kills her stepfather with her own hand. "Why do you kill Kang Dosung, Han Yaera?" asked the police while giving a glare.

"Did you plan to kill him?"

"This is your penknife, right?" a continuous questions being asked to her. "SAY SOMETHING!!" The police officer raise his voice in frustration when Han didn't responded anything, she just blank stare in front of her. He messed up his hair because he doesn't know what to do to make her speak.

Han tried her best want to talk, but her voice couldn't come out at this time to explain everything. She might mess up her explanation that only causes her being accused of a murderer. When what she actually wants to do is defense herself from her evil stepfather.

•••

"Is that really her?" people gasp while looking at the phone, can't believe what their saw. Sunoo which just come to the school and seeing people look at him weirdly. He trying to reach Han these few days, but she didn't reply any to his messages and not pick up his calls too. He thought maybe she still not feeling well, so he just let her takes her time to rest.

"What's wrong with people today?.." mumbling Sunoo, he had no idea why people turn their heads just to look at him every time he passed by them. "He's her close friend, right?" asked one of them. "Yes, he is."

"Crazy, what if he is also same as her?"

"Oh my god, that's give me a chill." The students talking with each other as soon as they seeing Sunoo. "Hey, Kim Sunoo." Suddenly his usual bully approach him after a long time, not approach him. "What? Got a problem?" asked Sunoo, he's not answering like this before. He got such bravery because of Han.

"Woah, Sunoo ya.. put your guts down, okay?" replied him, while his friend laugh at the back. "Isn't this your bitch?" he shows Han picture with the headline of being suspect of murder case in his phone, he smirk to Sunoo because no one going to protect him anymore.

"A 18 years old is involved in murdering.." Sunoo read the headline and couldn't believe it's actually Han, he lost his word after know why everyone seems to have a beef with him today. "What a good news, I don't know she's now a criminal. Everyone knows what she doing now, Kim Sunoo." he provokes him while talking bad about Han.

Sunoo clenches his fist, he couldn't let he talks bad about her. "Shut up your mouth."  say him slowly. "What? I can't hear." All of them making fun and laugh at him. "I SAID SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!" Sunoo shouted and throw a punch to the bully on his face. Both of them fight with each other in the middle of the classroom alley, causing everyone watching them.

"Woah woah, it's still morning to do something extreme like this." Riki that just come look at what happens in the crowd. Turn out it was Sunoo and the others student was fighting with each other, Sunoo was fall weak on the floor and got him no choice but to help Sunoo.

"Shit, he's not your level. Fight with me, bastard!" Riki join the fight and kick the bully om stomach. He's not like back then who doesn't know how to fight, blend with a bully make him know how to defend himself too. Riki manages to fight with four of them, too bad a discipline teacher seeing them and all of them being called to the counselling room.

"Six of your! Did you come to school this morning just to fight?!" scolding him like usual, his eyes now about to turn red, now holding his anger. "Kim Sunoo, are you sure you're in the first class? Because you don't seem like that. Should I just move you to another class?!" As always he always being scolding first just because he smartest among them.

"Riki?! I thought you were doing well these few weeks? Turn out you're the worst today!"

"This four of you, I'm tired keep seeing a same face. Yesterday also your face, today also you face, do I'm going to see your face again tomorrow?! Should I just expel four of you?!" Express him, can't believe he was going to see this in the early morning. "I don't want to hear anything. Run at the field until school session ends. You asked for it, I don't care if you are going to die of tiredness. Go now!!" he raises his voice telling them their punishment. A worst punishment they ever received.

A sigh can be heard from them that being punished, well they started the fight. They're running nonstop, Sunoo can't even concentrate about the punishment. All he thinks right now was about Han, he wants to meet and know what happen to Han now. Why suddenly she's a murderer, he deadly wants to know about it.

thanks for voting!