12: what if you being expose

A week passed, and Han and Sunoo still continued to ignore each other. While Sunoo frequently checked his phone, hoping for a message or call from Han. During this time, Sunoo spent most of his days at school with Myah only, who was quite popular but chose to be friends with Sunoo instead of others.

Han grew closer to Riki, leaving Sunoo feeling sad. He couldn't deny missing the moments when he was with Han. "Why you look pale day by day, Sunoo? Are you good?" Myah asked with concern, noticing Sunoo's becoming unhealthy.

"I'm okay," Sunoo replied with no reaction, though he's actually not. "Sunoo, didn't I tell you to approach her? What's so hard to apologize?" Myah knew that Sunoo had been thinking about Han, she been observed him checking his phone multiple times a day. She had even seen him open their chat, seemingly waiting for her messages.

"I miss her," suddenly, tears streamed down Sunoo's cheeks, he couldn't hold that sad feeling anymore. He covered his face with his hands, embarrassed by his own emotions. "Sunoo, calm down!" Myah urged him not to cry, fearing that others might notice.

"I'm stupid, I know. I still want to be her friend." Myah patted his shoulder, struggling to hear Sunoo's words through his cracking voice. "Alright, you need to stop crying first. I'll help you later," Myah comforted him. After a while, Sunoo wiped his tears, not wanting others to see him cry. "Good boy. Now, I'm sorry, but I need to leave for a while because my stomach suddenly aches."

"Wait for me, okay? I'll only take 10 minutes," Myah said, Sunoo looking confused as Myah rushed away. Riki suddenly sat in front of him, but Sunoo ignored him, focusing on eating his meal. "Thank you," Riki said unexpectedly, like for what reason?

However, Sunoo remained silent, uninterested in engaging in conversation. "I had a great time with her too," Riki continued while referring Han and him is doing well together, seemingly trying to provoke Sunoo.

Sunoo was really not in a good mood right now, at anytime will explode. He suddenly slammed his spoon on his food tray loudly, drawing everyone's attention. He glared at Riki with an expression as sharp as a knife, conveying his deep displeasure.

"Thank you? Thank you, you said? I wonder if she knows the real you," Sunoo provoked, refusing to back down easily. By threatening Riki back, he knows Riki can't do anything to him. "I wonder if she knows what you did to me before. I'm a hundred percent sure she wouldn't want to be with you anymore," Sunoo smirked as Riki displayed dissatisfaction.

"Wow, you've become bold now," Riki replied. "I was supposed to be bolder earlier, but if I did that, Han wouldn't have protected me, right? Unlike you, pretending to be a bully because you're a coward." said Sunoo casually.

"Watch your mouth, Kim Sunoo!" Riki raised his voice, he being to provoke by Sunoo. Slightly worried what if Han hate him after know what's he doing. "Hit me! And see how the tables turn," Sunoo challenged, laughing in a somewhat creepy manner. Well, if Riki hit him right now, he'll willingly be happy because he knows Han wouldn't let anyone slide whoever touch him.

After few minutes, Myah returned back from the toilet and walk closer to Sunoo. "What's happening? Who are you to disturb him?" Myah warned Riki to stay away from Sunoo. Riki attempted to walk away, realizing he couldn't do anything to Sunoo this time.

However, someone threw a carton of milk at Myah from behind, leaving her clothes stained and wet. The three of them were shocked and turned to look at the culprit. "Is this the girl who rejected you? Tch, she's not really pretty," one of them commented, looking Myah up and down in a way that made her uncomfortable. "Yeah, she must think she's pretty just because she's famous in this school," added another.

A few days ago, someone had confessed to Myah, but she rejected them because dating wasn't her priority. Unfortunately, that person couldn't accept being rejected—a type of guy who couldn't handle a 'NO.'

"Hey, don't do that to her," Sunoo interjected. While he usually didn't interfere when someone was being bullied, Myah was his friend, and he couldn't stand idly by. "Kid, who are you to say that to me?" The guy grabbed Sunoo by the collar, making Sunoo feel a bit scared.

However, someone threw a tray of food at the person holding Sunoo from behind. As the guy turned around, he saw Han. "He's my friend. Do you know that if someone touch Kim Sunoo in this school, they either lose their sanity or die!!" Han declared loudly, ensuring everyone heard. The two guys stuttered, realizing the severity of the situation. "Han, we're sorry—"

"One, two..." Han began counting, giving them a warning to run. In just a second, they sprinted away as if they had seen a ghost. Now, Riki understood. If Han knew what he had done to Sunoo before, he would be in serious trouble. "Thank you for helping us," Myah expressed her gratitude to Han for intervening. She's really scared if they'll do anything to her just now.

"Tell me if it happens again," Han replied while smiling. Myah feel amazed of how cool Han was. The way she declared to anyone not to touch Sunoo, he's so lucky to have her. "I'm sorry for ignoring you," Han walk closer to Sunoo, extended her hand awkwardly for Sunoo to shake, a gesture of apology. She's finally realized, she's also fault in this situation by ignoring him.

thanks for voting!