19: i'm holding a grudge

"Where are you going not coming back home?" asked him, her stepfather stopping Han that just back home from being sick. "Not your business." replied Han, ignoring him and wants to go in her room because she's still feel dizzy. "ANSWER ME!" he raises his voice when seeing Han ignoring him.

Han looks at him in annoyed. Why would he care? He never did this before. "Why the fuck you suddenly care? I'm not your real daughter after all!" replied her back in frustration. Han was staying in Sunoo house for two days because of her condition. She doesn't want her stepfather to find out she was sick.

Her stepfather then comes closer to her and chokes Han at the wall, his eyes look scary, like he is desperate for something. "You need to remember, your parents still have debt on me. "

"Don't you dare disobey me." warn him, Han struggle to let go of the choke, but she's still not strong enough because of just recovered from a fever. She kicks him in the stomach and quickly locks herself in the room. Her stepfather can be unexpected sometimes. "Crazy bastard." cursing her.

•••

"So, you already have your money to pay my money?" asked him while playing with the knifed "I- I don't have yet." That replied received a mad reaction from him. "But I find another way to pay your money." The gang look at each other heard that. "What? Don't try to play with me."

"You can take my daughter, she's not my real daughter." They stunned when heard that, which father is willing to sell their daughter. "When we can take your daughter ? " asked him. "Tonight." Han stepfather grinning when the gang agreed, he's literally have a bad idea about Han. Such a cruelest than evil. He sold her in exchange for paying off his debt, which is the money he used is he using for gambling all this time.

•••

Sunoo called Han to ask if she was doing fine at her home. "You should stay longer at my house." said him, trying to convince Han to stay at his home no matter how long she wants. "I can't just stay there for free, maybe I should pay later." replied her not in playing tone. "That's annoying. How many times should I tell you, you can stay here for how long you want without paying anything. My house, my rules." replied Sunoo, such a slayer.

"Yet my bedroom is more comfortable than your guest room." joking Han. "It's not a guest room, okay?! It's the room I make special for you only." Sunoo mad when Han said the room he decorates special for Han being called a guest room.

Han laughing when her teasing finally made him mad, she loves to watch that because Sunoo wouldn't took longer to mad at her. He will still find her and she likes seeing Sunoo mad because he looks really cute that's why she ALWAYS teases him. "Han, don't you wanna come stay at my house tonight.." Sunoo whining while convince her again because he feels lonely after Han going back to her home.

"Not today Sunoo, just wait maybe tomorrow I'll go there." replied Han to make Sunoo stop persuade her because she's too tired today to go anywhere. Suddenly another call coming when she still calling with Sunoo, it's a number she didn't save. "Oh, Sunoo. I call you back later, another call coming." she ends the call with Sunoo and picks up that another call.

"Hello, who's this?" asked her casually. "Han, it's me Riki.." said him slowly, maybe too shy to introduce himself. "Oh, Riki.. Why? You disturb my time with Sunoo." replied her. "Nothing, I'm just want to know if you're okay."

"If I'm not, then who you call with right now?" said Han when Riki asking the question that obviously shows. "Then, good for you. Take care." he sounds different, like he's care for her. "Are you joking, right? Why suddenly act generous, are you okay?" Han laughing at him because of being sudden not like usual, which is who always throws a curse to her.

"By the way, I have something to tell you. It's about me and Sunoo." Riki was about to tell what he did to Sunoo before and he wants to apologize, but suddenly something stops him. CHING! Something like sounds of glass being broken outside her room.

"What is that?.." mumbling Han while already being distracted from what Riki about to tell, she's worried if the cat neighbor might injured of that broken glass so she was came out to check it out. "Riki, I'll talk to you later." Han end the call. She come out from her room and seeing outside of her room was so dark, she saw the window was broken in the kitchen.

"Catch her." she heard someone telling his people to catch Han. She quickly runs from there to avoid being caught even though she got no idea why she being chased. Han can't see it clearly because of darkness and heavy rain happened now.

"Fuck, who is that people's?" she hiding herself at the alley nearby her house. Praying that the people not found her because she is really scared now, she covers her mouth and holds her breathing when she hears someone walking closer towards her. "Don't you dare to run, bitch." It was Han stepfather, he chokes her at the wall.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" asked Han while hardly talking because of being choked. "Why can't I? you're not my daughter after all." he laughed in creepy after say that. "You're cruelest than evil himself. YOU SHOULD JUST FUCKING DIE!!!!" Han stabs him in the stomach and around his liver multiple times with her penknife that she always brings along everywhere to protect herself.

His blood comes out from his mouth and blood floods the area, she stabs him like crazy and didn't realize she was about to lost her sanity. She remembers all the grudge she keeps all this time, being abuse and all make her stabs her stepfather even more. The people that chased her before watch her with stunned and scary how creepy she was right now.

They run to leave both of them there, doesn't want to involve in any murdering. After all those stabs, Han realizes what she's doing and she scared of what she was seeing right now. She throws away the penknife and her whole body shaking, she stays away from there and covers her ears in scared. She looks like someone who traumatized because of what she doing now.

thanks for voting! the plot about to start after this chapter.