22: find the clue

Sunoo feels uneasy about everything he's doing now; his mind is messed up thinking about how to speak with Han want to see her face so bad. He needs to know what happened first before finding proof to prove her not guilty. "You should fill your stomach first before anything," said Riki while eating. Sunoo's food has not been touched since then because of his worry about Han. Riki brings him to the restaurant to avoid being caught as they've escaped.

"How can you still eat in this situation?" Sunoo glares at him, then takes his bag and leaves Riki to eat alone. "Sunoo! Where are you going?" Sunoo ignores him because he's not in the mood now.

•••

Sunoo goes to Han's house, glad he once went there so he knows the address. "I need to check something. There's something not right about this," said Sunoo, determined to help her no matter what. He knows her better than anyone. As soon as he arrives, he checks around and sees an area near her house cordoned off with police tape, indicating the scene of the incident.

He takes a step closer to the area, although he can't go in because of the police. Sunoo observes blood on the ground and notices a penknife. He recalls Han telling him she carries that penknife everywhere just in case. It's sus for him, Sunoo wonders why she, who knows martial arts, would be in danger. Standing there won't provide any answers; he decides to go home to plan how to meet her.

Suddenly, he hears a kid crying nearby. "Are you sure the camera fell in this area?"

"Hm!" the crying kid replies, indicating that his camera is missing. "Don't cry; let's find it in this area. Where did the camera get lost? It's an expensive one." The mother searches for the camera, and Sunoo notices something resembling a camera not too far from him. He picks it up and shows it to the mother.

"Is this yours?" Sunoo asks. "Oh! Yes, thank you! My son lost it yesterday while recording, and he cried the whole night." The mother explains, then gives the camera to her son, thanking Sunoo. Sunoo smiles and walks away.

•••

Sunoo returns to school. Like yesterday, people look at him strangely and whisper to each other as he passes by. He ignores it and enters his class, he's having no time to care about people's opinions. "Sunoo..." called Myah. "What?" he replies, but not as cheerfully as before.

"I'm sorry to hear that; I hope she's okay," Myah says to comfort him. Sunoo keeps himself quiet. Myah understands what he feels; after all, Han is Sunoo's close friend. The teacher comes in and teaches as usual until it's time to rest.

"Sunoo, let's go eat," Myah suggests to cheer him a bit. "I'm not hungry, sorry," Sunoo replies. He doesn't feel like eating when he's stressed. "Uhm, okay then," Myah says, understanding that Sunoo needs time.

"Myah!" Jake approaches suddenly. "Let's go to the cafeteria," Jake suggests. "Really? Okay, let's go," Myah is happy when Jake wants to accompany her. "How about Sunoo? He doesn't want to eat?" Jake asks, confused when seeing Sunoo not moving from his seat. He was about to approach Sunoo to ask him to go to the cafeteria too, but stopped by Myah.

"Jake, how about just both of us? He said he doesn't feel hungry," Myah grabs Jake wrist to the cafeteria before he can approach Sunoo. She doesn't want Sunoo to be disturbed because his mood doesn't seem stable enough to talk with anyone. Especially when you lost someone important in their life.

thanks for voting!