26: don't you dare touch her

Sunoo came to school with sleepy eyes; he couldn't sleep while trying to figure out everything Han had told him others day. He took a blackboard and placed it in front of his bed; the board served as a place for him to lay out his plan. Placing it in front of his bed helped him stay focused on helping Han.

"Sunoo, are you okay?" asked Myah with concern when she noticed him yawning multiple times during class session. "I'm okay," he replied. "I'm sorry about before; I couldn't help you. I'm afraid my father will be furious if he finds out what I'm trying to do," Myah apologized while feeling guilty can't reach help to him.

"It's okay; I can help Han myself without asking everyone for help," Sunoo assured her. "Are you mad?" Myah thought Sunoo might be upset that she didn't assist him. "No, I'm not. I just believe in myself more than anyone at this time," he explained. "Oh, okay," Myah nodded in understanding.

"So, what are you going to do?" asked Myah. "I don't know, maybe I can help her when I'm capable of doing so," Sunoo replied. Myah just nodded, even though she didn't fully grasp what Sunoo meant. "Sunoo, don't you want to go bought some food? Or your favorite bread?" asked Myah because she actually hungry but didn't want to go cafeteria by herself.

"Are you two still not on good terms?" asked Sunoo, seemingly judging the situation. Myah slowly shook her head. "But I'm not hungry, Myah," Sunoo refused to go to the cafeteria; he didn't want to deal with the burden of being talked negatively, especially when it's comes about Han. "Then don't buy any food, just accompany me to go there. And, we can go back to the classroom," Myah tried to persuade him.

"I'm sorry, Myah; it can't be helped," said Sunoo, still refuse. "Sunoo!" Riki suddenly entered their class and approached Sunoo. "You can go with him; don't worry, he'll protect you," said Sunoo to Myah, pointing at Riki. Riki had no idea what Sunoo was talking about.

Myah scrutinized Riki from head to toe, as if she was judging him harshly. "Isn't he the one who bullied you too?" asked Myah, recalling the cafeteria incident. "Yes, he is. That's why I said no one is going to pull your hair if you go with him. Safer than with me, I guess," replied Sunoo. "Huh? What are you guys talking about?" asked Riki, confused about the conversation.

Myah's stomach rumbled with hunger in the middle of conversation, leaving her with no choice but to bring Riki to the cafeteria. "Let's go to the cafeteria," said Myah in a cold tone and walked ahead, leaving Riki looking confused. "Go follow her," Sunoo told Riki. Riki had to follow Myah, even though he didn't know why.

•••

"I'm going to buy my food too," said Riki to Myah awkwardly. "Ugh, I thought you already bought it while I was in line just now," Myah rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I talked with my friends, so I forgot. Wait for me here," replied Riki, then went to buy his food quickly.

"Idiot, not like him," Myah mumbled, complimenting Jake even though she was mad at him. "Hey, we're not done yet," a group of girls that had picked a fight with her before approached her. "Ugh, this annoying girl again," Myah mumbled, hoping Riki would come back quickly.

"What are you saying?" asked one of the girls when she saw Myah muttering something. Myah just ignored them; she really didn't want to talk to them. "Are you talking bad about us?!" the girl raised her voice, as if Myah would be scared of her.

The girl pushed Myah when she didn't respond anything, she was really desperate for attention. Myah took a deep breath; she wanted to slap this bitch so badly. It had been a week since she last talked to Jake, but they still picked a fight with her without reason.

The girl wanted to slap Myah's face, and Myah closed her eyes. She didn't want to draw attention; people might hate her. But suddenly, someone stopped the girl hand from slapping Myah. She opened her eyes and looked at the person. "Jake..." she mumbled, seeing the anger on his face.

"Jake oppa!" the girl's real behavior was exposed in front of him. "Who's your oppa? If I saw you trying to touch my girl one more time, I'll report you to the discipline teacher. You better know your limits." he raised his voice, giving them a warning.

"My girl? Am I dreaming?" Myah mumbled when she heard what Jake said just now.

thanks for voting!