25: i would never forget you

After a weeks Han being sent to the jail, her case is still pending because there is not enough evidence to being discuss in court. For now, she being informed to stay in jail for a years. Someone can fight for her case if there's someone who willing to help her. She nearly got a death sentence, but because of no CCTV that show she purposely kill her stepfather, it can be vice versa.

"Hey kid, how old are you?" asked the prisoner in the same unit where Han was being put in. "18." replied her simply. "Isn't she the one that being suspect of murdering her stepfather?" said the others prisoner.

"Oh, it's her? still too young for you to do that." said her to Han. Han ignoring them, she never imagine that she going to face this in her life. Now she thinks, who's going to ask if she's okay or not and believe her? Sunoo come to her mind, she haven't heard anything from him since the day she kills her stepfather.

"Did he hates me too? Will he disgust of me? Did he going to forget about me?" all this questions keep playing in her mind, she's scared if Sunoo would forget about her. Then no one going to care about her anymore. She going to spend her whole life in this jail with no one visiting her throughout the years pass.

"Prisoner Han Yaera. Come out, someone visiting you." while she thinking about it, a prison guard coming to inform her. Who will it be? She took to the prison visiting area and the moment the door being open; it was Sunoo. Her one and only person she waiting for. "You only have 10 minutes, after that you'll scout inside to your unit back." said her, Han nodded while smiling, nothing makes her happy than seeing Sunoo in front of her again.

Han picks up the phone beside Sunoo to talk with him, she almost cries when Sunoo still remember of her. "Sunoo, I thought you forget me already." said Han, her tone a bit stuttering because of trying to hold the crying. "I'm sorry couldn't visit you early, I tried my best to meet you but they prevent me. I'm glad can see you today." replied Sunoo, a sigh of relief can be heard from him.

Both of them put their palms together on the mirror that prevent them from touching each other. At these times, Han relies the most on Sunoo. "I believe in you Han, please tell me what actually happened. I want to release you from here." said Sunoo, confessing how much he trusts Han more than anyone. "I shouldn't do that Sunoo, I stab him but I don't mean it that way.." Han started to cry when she remembers what have she's done.

"I know, I believe in you. You wouldn't do that without reason." Sunoo courage her to tell the truth. "He's trying to let that people's catch me.. I'm scared that I don't know what to do when he choked me, it got me no choice but to stab him." Han tell Sunoo what happened and what her stepfather was like. She also tells her being abused by him since she was a kid.

Sunoo listens carefully to what Han tells him, he takes note of every detail of the story. "Times up." A prison guard stop them because 10 minutes already end. "Sunoo, I'll tell you more. Please, visit me again." Han was trying to tell him to come visit her every day, but of course Sunoo would come visit her without she asked.

"Just wait, I'll help you Han." mumbling Sunoo, he going back straight to his home to write down what Han had told to him before.

•••

Jake couldn't focus his study like usual, in his mind was Myah. A week passed, yet they were still not talking to each other to clear this misunderstanding. "I think I'm stupid.. " Jake mess up his hair then leans his head on the table. "What should I do?.." Jake keep checking his phone, hoping Myah would replied to his messages.

"I shouldn't do that to her, I lost my little angel. I miss her cuteness while eating, her cuteness while talking, her cuteness while walking, her brown eyes while looking at me. That pretty eyes, if only it can be pass to our daughter soon. She's will be pretty as you."

"Please don't get mad at me for too long.. that my biggest weakness, Park Myah." Jake whining like he losts his sense right now, that's how much he loves Myah.

thanks for voting!