Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ariana's POV

The guys walked ahead of me and Natalie as we edited the airport. "Why did you invite them?" I questioned after I was sure they couldn't hear me. "Well I was telling the boys about how you were coming to stay with us for the summer and they said that they wanted to come meet you." I looked at her questionoly. "Did you say stay with "US"? I ask putting the emphasis on the Us. "Yeah. Did I mention that I live with them!?" She told me. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her. "No you must have left that part out." I said crossing my arms. "Look...." She started. Then Liam ran up to us. "Is everything okay here?" He questioned. "Yeah let's get home." Natalie said. "Where is the car." I asked. Natalie pointed to the two Range Rovers sitting next to each other. "You can ride with Niall and Liam. I will go with Harry,Louis and Zayn." I nodded and walked towards the car. "I call shotgun" I heard Louis yell as he ran towards the car."Let me take that for you." Niall said as we walked to the car.

"Thanks." I smiled at him. When he grabbed my suitcase his hand brushed over mine. I pulled my hand away quick and looked at the ground. I felt my cheeks get heated when he looked back at me. "I saw that." Liam said as he walked passed me and opened the door on the passenger side for me. I thanked him and climbed in. He shut the door and got in the back seat behind me. Niall stated the engine and smiled at me before pulling off. ***Arrival to the House*** As I looked out the window after waking up I saw we were pulling up to this huge house, scratch that it was more like a mansion. My mouth dropped open and Niall laughed . "Welcome to your new home!" Liam said to me when we pulled up.