Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Ariana's POV

Niall insisted that we stay at his place for a couple nights so we where stopping by my house so I could pick up some stuff. "You guys can come in."I told them as I hopped out of the car.i fumbled around with the until I found the right one. I walked into the house and threw my brocket book on the table. My mom walked into the living room and turned on the tv and Niall followed me up the steps. When we got to my room Niall closed the door and wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned my head n his chest. "What's wrong, love? You haven't said a word the whole ride here." He asked placing small kisses all over my head. I shrugged unwrapped myself from Niall and walked into my closet. Niall came in and sat on the couch in my closet. Before I could reach for my clothes Niall pulled me into his lap. "Niall I have to pack my stuff." I told him trying to pull away but that only made him tighten his grip. "Just tell me what's wrong." He pleated as he brushed my hair out of my face. "Don't lie to me." He knew me so well. "I don't want my mom to move to London." I told him and he looked at me with a confused. "Why I thought you missed her?" He asked. "I do miss her, but I know once she moves back to London that she is always going to be around me and that leaves no time to miss her. That's why I moved to London. I love my mom but she doesn't know how to give people there personal space." Niall nodded and kissed my forehead. "You know you can alway stay at my place." He said as I got up and started pulling clothes off the hangers.

"Mom!" I yelled as I walked down the stairs. "I'm in the kitchen!" She yelled back. "I'll put this in the car." Niall said as I walked into the kitchen. "Can I talk to you?" She asked as I sat on the stool on the other side of the island. "Yeah mom what is it?" I asked her. "Your not happy about me moving back to London are you?" My heart sank a little. "You didn't say anything after I told you at the restaurant." I finally looked up at her. "Mom of course I want you to move back. It's just that I want you to know that I need my space. She nodded and I got up and hugged her. "I do really miss you mom." I turned around to see Niall leaning agents the door frame of the kitchen smiling. I stuck my tongue out at him and he chuckled. "Are you ladies ready to go?" He asked as I walked of to him and grabbed his hand. "Yeah we're ready." I I'd pulling him towards the car.