Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Ariana's POV

"Hey babe, where where you?" I was greeted by Harry laying across my bed flipping through a book. "I had to grab my other suitcase out of Niall's room." I told him opening up the bag. "Oh okay." He shrugged it off. He seemed pretty interested in the book. "What yah reading?" I ask him since he seemed so intrigued. "Oh nothing much." He said holding up the cover of the book to me. It looked familiar, it was my old diary. "Harry!" I screamed scrabbling over to the bed trying to grab it out f his grasp. "Not so fast." he said pulling it out of my reach. I was now straddling his waist with the towel tightly rapped around my waist. "Give it Harry." I whined and once again trying to grab the book. He still held it out of my reach as he shook his head. I brought my head down to his neck and started sucking on it, he let a small moan escape his lips and slowly brought his hand back into my reach . I brought my lips to his ear. "Please." I whispered. He looked towards me. I took hat as my chance to grab the book. I snatched in and brought my lips back to his ear. "Thanks." I whispered as I climbed of him and changed into my clothes.

"Where are you going?" He asked walking up behind me after I slipped on my bra and panties. He put his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. "We are all going to the park for a picnic at twelve. It will give you and my mom a chance together to know each other better." I told him. There was a knock on the door. I unwrapped his arms from around my waist and slipped into my dress. I walked to the door to find Niall. "Your mom wants you." He told me and I nodded. "I will be right back Harry." I told him as I shut the door. I went downstairs and Niall started towards his room. "Mom you wanted me?" I asked her as I walked into the living room. "No honey." She said looking at me confused. I nodded and walked to Niall's room. "Why did you do that?" I asked barging into the room without knocking. He ignored me and I walked out of the room. When i reached the door he grabbed my wrist. "You forgot these in my room earlier." He said with a smirk on his face. I looked up to see him dangling a pare of red thongs in the air. I could feel my cheeks getting red as I snatched them out of his hands. "You went through my bag." I yelled in a hushed tone as he smirked.

"They must have fell out." He said walking back to his room. A soon as I walked into the room Harry grabbed me and pulled me into him. What are you doing?" I asked him. "Nothing just hugging my beautiful girlfriend." I felt his hand on the back of my thigh right beneath my butt. I pull his lips to mine. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed down my neck sucking on my sweet spot. I let a moan escape my lips. I could feel his lips curve into a smile. He laid me on the bed and climbed over me. I could feel his fingertips playing with the end of my dress. He pulled it up and around my waist. "Hey are you guys ready." My mom asked walking in. I pulled my dress back over myself. "Oh my dear, I sorry." She said walking out and closing the door. I started laughing and Harry looked at me. "That's not funny." Harry says climbing off me. "Yes it is." I said pecking his lips and walking downstairs. "We're ready." I told my mom as we walked down the stairs. She walked to the door and Niall came out of the kitchen with a bag of chip in his mouth. We hopped into the truck and went on our way to the park.