Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Ariana's POV

When I saw the surprise I couldn't help but cry. "Ariana my baby." My mom said getting up out of the seat she was sitting in. I haven't seen my mom in a year. I just barley had time to talk to her. We would have five minute conversation. She enveloped me into a hug. "I've missed you." I cried into her shirt. I missed my mom so much. "What are you doing here? I thought you said you weren't coming back to London?" I ask pulling back to look at her. "We'll Niall called me last night and told me everything that happened. Niall paid for me to fly over here." She said looking at me. "Niall did this." I smile probably looking like a fool. "Niall!" I yelled but he was already standing in the doorway of the kitchen when I turned around. I walked over to him and pull him into a hug. "Thank you." I whispered in his neck. "Are you hungry Fea?" Niall asked her and she nodded. My mom always skipped lunch I have no idea why. "How about Ariana you go and get dressed and I can take you two out to lunch?" Niall asked and I nodded and kissed him on the cheek and skipped up the stairs and into Niall's room. I hopped into the shower quick and pulled out some jean shorts and polka dot shirt. I pulled on my black laced toms and skipped down stairs.

"You look beautiful, love" Niall whispered in my ear as I walked into the kitchen and sat next to him. "So shall we go?" Niall asked and I nodded. Niall grabbed my hand and we all walked out to the car. Niall decided to take my mom to Nando's. she said it was here favorite restaurant when she was a kid. We even invited Natalie since my mom hasn't seen her in years. We pulled into the parking lot and hopped out. We sat at the table and waited for Natalie. Five minutes later she walked in. "Oh my god Natalie look at you." My mom said hopping out of her chair. "Little sis I haven't seen you in years." My mom continued.and Natalie just smiled. Natalie and my mom haven't really talked since my grandmothers funeral. It was kinda quiet at the table as we all sat there eating so I decided to speak up. "So mom how long are you staying for?" She put her for down and looked up at me. "Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about." I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?" I asked looking at Niall and he shrugged. "Well I'm moving back to London." She smiled and I nearly choked on my chicken salad. Niall was patting my back. "Are you okay babe?" He asked and I nodded and ignored what my mom just said and continued to eat.