Chapter 18 missing

Chapter 18

Harry's POV

When I saw Niall kissing that other girl and Ariana walk up and slap him. I got a little scared for him but he deserved it. He has been ignoring her since we left the house. When she left I saw she was crying. I ran after her. I was looking for her I didn't know which way she went. I figured she would likely be walking home so I went in that direction. After about two minutes I saw a shadow in front of me. It was Ariana she picked up her pace. I started running and finally caught up to her and grabbed her by the wrist. She turn around and started hitting me. "Hey it's me...it's just me!" I yelled at her. She looked at me and wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest. I picked her up and started walking towards the house.

When we got back to the house I walked her up to my room and layer her in the bed. I pulled the blanket over her and she snuggled onto the bed. I grabbed another blanket and pillow out of the closet and laid on the couch. "Harry?" She called my name patting the bed searching for me. She must have know she was in my bed. "Yeah?" I asked her. "Where are you?" She whimpered. "I am on the couch,love" I answered. "Can you please come lay with me?" She whispered. "I don't think I should Ariana." I told her. "Please." She pleaded. "Okay." I told her climbing off the couch and walking around to the opposite side of the bed. She scooted over to me and opened her eyes. She leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her back, her lips where warm and soft.

She pushed me back on the bed and climb over top of me so she was now straddling my waist. She tried to pull my shirt up but I stopped her. "Ariana I don't think we should." She looked at me with a confused look. "Why not?" She asked starting to blush and climb off of me. I grabbed her and pulled her back. "Maybe when your a little less drunk." I told her. She leaned down and pecked my lips and laid back beside me. "Okay." She nodded her head before snuggling back in beside me. Niall is going to fricken kill me.