Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ariana's POV

I felt myself moving but my feet weren't. I finally opened my eyes, someone was carrying me I looked up. It was Niall. I smiled and place my arms around his neck. He kissed the top of my head. We where now walking upstairs. When we walked into my room he placed me on the bed. I sat up and grabbed my pajamas. "I'll leave.." I grabbed him bye the wrist. "Can you stay with me?" I asked. He shook his head. "I will be right back. Okay." He left the room. I slipped on the my pajama top and took off my jeans. I slid under the covers. After five minutes Niall came back. He was in his boxer and a T-shirt. He slid under the covers on the other side of the bed. I scooted over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me to him and I layer my head on his chest. I felt myself drift off to sleep laying on his warm chest.

Niall's POV

When I woke up, I looked around for Ariana but she was no where in sight. I got up and went to my room and grabbed a pare of sweatpants and took off my shirt. It was really hot in the house today. I walked downstairs looking around. It seemed like no one was up. I smelled something cooking though. I walked into the kitchen to see Harry sitting at the kitchen table eating. Ariana was standing a the stove cooking eggs, bacon, pancakes and hash browns. "Hello beautiful." I whispered in her ear as I walked past. "Morning Niall you hungry?" She says reaching for a plate. "Yeah smells good." I tell her. "Morning mate." I say to harry as I sit down at the table. "Morning Niall." Me smiled faintly. "Here yah go Niall." Ariana said as she set the plate I front of me and kissed me on the cheek. I felt my cheeks get a little red.

Harry's POV

Ariana has only been here three days and her and Niall are so close. I saw Niall go into her room last night. He didn't come out. Are they dating? Did they have sex last night? Does she like Niall? The questions ran through my mind. Then I heard someone calling my name. "....Harry!" Ariana and Niall where yelling my name. I looked up from my plate. " I was asking you a question Ariana chimed in. "Oh I'm sorry love I got caught up in my thoughts. What was the question?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Never mind." She said as she got up and took Niall and I plate. She went to go wash the dishes and Niall immediately jumped up. "Oh please leave them. I will do them." Niall said. "Niall I really don't mind I made the mess anyway." I was getting so sick of Niall."then let me help you." He said to her grabbing a plate. She smiled at him. I got up and walked out. I don't even think they noticed.

Ariana's POV

While Niall and I where washing the dishes I noticed Harry had left. Liam, Louis and Zayn where doing a interview this morning and Harry and Niall did not have to go to this one. I felt water hit my face and looked at Niall. He was flicking water I my face. Before we know it we had soap suds and water all over the kitchen. I went to go grab a towel to clean up the mess and ended up falling. Niall came over to help me up. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes I am fine thanks." Next thing I knew Niall was leaning in. His eyes where focused on my lips. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there. His eyes suddenly opened. "I'm sorry." Niall said taking his hands from around my waist. I wanted to kiss Niall so badly but I was scared. So I did the first thing that popped into my head. I pulled him back bye his wrist and kissed him. He kissed me back. His lips where so soft and warm.

Niall's POV

I picked Ariana up off the floor. I asked her if she was okay."Yes I'm fine thanks." she answered. I am staring at her lips all I want to do is kiss them.i felt my self leaning in. I then realized what I was doing. I opened my eyes to see her looking at me with a scared look on her face. "I'm sorry." I said I turned around and started to walk away. Then she grabbed me bye the wrist and pulled me back and kissed me. I was surprised so it took me a couple of seconds to kiss back. Her lips where so soft and warm. I snaked my hands back around her waist and pulled her closer. I felt her smile in the kiss.her little hands were placed on my chest between us. The we both jumped w little when someone cleared there throat. We both looked to see Natalie leaning agents the kitchen door smiling. "Am I interrupting something?" she asked. I saw Ariana's face blush a dark shade of red. "No we where just finishing up the dishes." She said turning back to the sink. "Sure you where." Natalie whispered. She left and I turned to Ariana. I kissed her cheek and that made her blush even harder. I walked out of the kitchen to go up stair to get ready.