Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

As I got out the car and saw Harry run over the trunk and suitcase. "I will take this to your room for you love." Harry smiled and winked at me and before I could protest Niall came up to me and said. "I can show you around and then take you to your room." Once again I tried to protest. "That sounds great but..." He cut me off. "Cool" he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. When I walked into the house everything was so big. From the kitchen to the bathrooms. It was really cool. Niall had showed me everyone's room except for mine and at this point that is the only place I wanted to be right now. "And this right here is your room, Natalie told us you didn't like really girls things and you favorite color were dark colors so....." He trailed off as he opened the door.

Niall's POV

The look on Ariana's face was priceless when she saw her room. "OH MY GOD, IT'S AWESOME NIALL!" She yelled. I smiled at her as she pulled me into a hug. "You guys did I not have to do all of this." I looked her in the eyes she had really pretty hazel eyes and long black hair that came down to he lower back. She was really beautiful. "It was actually Harry's idea." She smiled a little and my heart dropped a little. At that moment guess who decides to walk in...besides Harry himself. "How do you like your room love." He asks giving her a cocky smile. " I love it harry, thank you so much." She says rapping him in a hug. I get immediately jealous. I don't know why, but at that moment I just wanted to pull Harry off of her and punched him in the face. She miles at him and I couldn't take it anymore, I walked out of the room and left them alone.