Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Ariana's POV

I know what I told Harry last night wasn't true, I did love him but I also loved Niall. I just didn't want to loose him. I knew I would so have to choose. I told Harry I was going back to American to visit my mom for a couple of days. Niall was dropping me off at the airport today and Harry wasn't very happy about it but he eventually agreed. "Be careful and don't forget to call me when you land okay." Harry said kissing my cheek. "I will and I won't forget to call." I sad pecking his lips. "I love you Ariana." He whispered and I leaned in and wrapped him in a hug. " I love you to Harry." Niall came in the house and grabbed my suitcase. "Rady to go?" Niall asked. "Yeah." I said. What Harry didn't know was the Niall was coming with me, he thinks Niall in going back to Mullingar for there one week break. I didn't plan on Niall going but he kinda talked me into in. I ask Harry first of corse, but he said 'he had things to sort out'.

"You didn't tell Harry did you." Niall said as we hopped ion the car. "Yeah I told him I was going to America for a couple of day to visit my mom and ,by the way I taking my ex boyfriend aka you best mate." I told him , my voice dripping with sarcasm. "He is going to find out you know." He told me while started the engine. ***skip the flight*** When Niall and I got to my moms house she immediately pulled me into a hug. "You must be Harry." She said pulling Niall into a hug. "No mom this Niall." I told her. "So your the Niall that broke my daughters heart a year ago. I thought you said you where bringing you boyfriend, Harry." I was already getting aggravated with my mom and we haven't even been here for five minutes. "He couldn't come mom, so Niall offered to come." She looked a little disappointed. "Well it's a pleasure to meet Niall." She smiled. "A pleasure to meet you to Mrs.Cooper." She immediately told him. "Please call me Fea." I smiled because she only tells people to call her by her first name if she likes them. Then my phone rang, it was Harry. I had just talked to him twenty minutes when I got off the plane.