Chapter 17 missing

Chapter 17

Niall's POV

When I told Ariana that I loved her I was a little upset that she didn't say it back. Natalie walked in and ruined the moment. "Are you guys going to the club tonight?" She asked. Ariana looked up at her. "Yeah sure." Ariana said. She turned around not even looking at me and ran up the stairs. I am not going to lie I am kinda hurt. I went up to the kitchen and made a sandwich. Food always maid me feel better. In this case it didn't really help. I looked at my watch. We weren't leaving until nine thirty. I ran up stairs and went to go look for something to wear.

Ariana's POV

I felt bad for just leaving Niall downstairs like that. I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around me. I walked out of the bathroom and into my closet. I grabbed my back pink fishnet dress that showed off my bellybutton ring and my pink gold spiked studded rhinestone heels. I slipped the dress on and slid into my heels. I looked at my phone again. It was now nine fifteen. I walked down stairs and looked for Niall. He was sitting on a stool at the island already dress eating a sandwich. When does he ever stop eating. "Hey babe." I said walking up behind him. He gave me a little wave. He didn't even bother saying anything. I figured that he was a little mad at me. "Niall are you mad, because I didn't say I love you back." He looked at me finished his sandwich, put his plate in the sink and walked out of the kitchen.

Natalie walked n and looked at me. "Everything okay Ari?" She asked. "Yes...well no. Before you came in and asked us if we wanted to go to the club Niall had told me that he loved me...and I kinda blew him off and walked away." I told her, she looked at me. "We'll I don't want to get in between you two so, your on your own." She smiled, wow some aunt she was. I got up and walked to the door wear all the boys where waiting except Niall. I figured he wasn't going. I saw Harry's eyes pop out of his head. "You have your belly button pierced?" Liam asked with shock in his voice. I nodded my head. "You look hot, love." Zayn said while looking me up and down. I thanked him and we walked out the door.

When we got to the car Niall came walking out scrolling through his phone. He hopped in next to me. I looked at him and he turned away from me. I don't know why he is being so childish about this. He igmored me the whole way to the club. When we pulled up to the club we all got out. It was named Club Niaghtbox. Niall was still ignoring me. He walked in with Louis. I walked in with Liam and Zayn with Harry and Natalie right behind us.

Bye 12:00 I was a little wasted but I knew how to handle my liquor. I had not seen Niall the whole night. I walked around looking for him. When I found him I wish I hadn't. He was sitting in a booth kissing some girl. He practically had his whole head in her mouth. I marched over to Niall with tears in my eyes. "Niall Horan!" I yelled. When he looked up there was shock in his eyes. He stood up and I walked away. I felt him grab my wrist and I turned around and smacked him with force. "Now you know how Harry felt." I told him and walked off. As I walk to the exit of the club I looked back and saw Niall still standing in the spot I left him holding his cheek. I never wanted to talk to him. I was going to tell him that I loved him. All of that changed I felt nothing but pure hatred for him.

I started walking back to the house the tears poring out of my eyes. I heard footsteps coming up behind me. I picked up my pace and so did the person behind me. Before I could run the person grabbed my wrist and whipped me around. I started swinging my arms hitting the person. "Hey it's me....it's just me." Harry yelled. I looked up and I could feel the tears in my eyes again. I wrapped my arms around Harry's neck and laid my head on his chest. He picked me up bridal style and carried me. "I will take you home." he whispered in my ear. I shook my head and relaxed into him. I felt myself drift off to sleep.