Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ariana's POV

After Natalie left Niall looked at me he wash blushing a bit. He kissed me on the cheek and ran out kitchen. I smiled to myself as I finish washing the last dish and placed it on the drying rack. I walked up to my room door, there was a not on it. I read the note it was from Niall. "Get dress and meet me downstairs, we are going to the mall. ~Niall 😉" it said. I ran in my room and hopped in the shower. When I got out, I heard a faint knock on the door. I quickly grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. "Come in!" I yelled. Harry walked in and looked me up and down. I pulled the towel tighter around my body. "Hello love." He said with a smirk on his face. "Is there something I ,can help you with Harry?" I asked him as I walked over to my dresser draw and opened it.

"I like those." Harry said walking up next to me and pointing at the pink lace thong and bra. I ignored his comment and grabbed a pare of boy shirt underwater and a strapless white matching bra. He chuckled a little. I looked at him asked him again "Harry why did you come in here?" I looked at the ground and stepped closer to me. I took a step back and sat on the bed. " are you going out somewhere?" He asked kinda disappointed. "Yes I am Niall wants me to go to the mall with him." I told him as I walked into the bathroom and left the door cracked so I could still hear him. "Oh, have fun then." I put on my underwear and bra and placed the towel back around my body. I walked out and Harry was standing at the end of my bed. "Harry would you like to come with us?" I asked. He shook his head. "Sure I'd love to." he smiled and walked out the door. I put on a pair of navy blue high waisted shorts and a floral top. I walked to Niall's room and knocked on the door. He opened it quickly. "Come in." He said as he stepped aside. I walked in a sat on his bed. "Is everything okay, I thought you where gonna meet me downstairs?" He asked. "I invited Harry. Is that okay, if not then I can go tell him.

His faced dropped a little. "No, it's fine. Maybe we can invite Natalie so it's a even number, you know?" He asked. "Yeah sure that sounds great I can go ask her now. I hopped up off his bed and walked over to him and kiss him on the cheek and walked to Natalie's room. (Niall's POV).. Yeah I was kinda mad that she invited Harry. All I wanted to do was spend some time with her. I felt so bad for missing our date the other day. I asked her to invite Natalie so maybe she can keep him company. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend when we go to the mall today. I am going to have to get her alone though. How the hell am I going to do that with Harry around?

There was a knock on my door. I looked up and Ariana was standing at the door. "Are you ready?" She asked I shook my head and got up from the bed and grabbed her hand and dragged her down the stairs. Harry and Natalie where already waiting at the door. We walk out to my car and harry opened the passenger side door for Ariana and she thanked him and got in. When ever I looked through the rear view mirror I could see Harry staring at Ariana. As soon as I parked the car at the mall I couldn't get out the car fast enough. I walked over to Ariana's side of the car and took her hand in mine. "Where would you girls like to go?" I asked looking at Natalie and Ariana. Thank god we split up because Ariana wanted to go toPink in Victoria Secret and Natalie wanted to go to Old Navy. Harry went with Natalie of course. I could see he was a little mad.

Ariana's POV

Me and Niall walked hand in hand to Pink in Victoria Secret which was at the other end of the mall. "Niall?" I looked at him. "Yeah?" He looked at me. I stopped walking and he looked at me. "What are we?" I asked him looking down at my feet.