Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Niall's POV

I finally got to a gas station. I was going to a flower shop a couple hours down the road when my car started making noises. I pulled the car over and it just shut off. I tried to start it up again but it wouldn't budge. I was about an hour and a half away from the house and my date with Ariana was in three hours. The only reason I went to this flower shop is because they were the only ones who sold her favorite flowers, pink roses. I went to go dial Liam's number but my phone was dead. There was a gas station a couple mile up the road so I started to walk.

***skip the walk*** I finally saw the gas station and start to run towards it after and hour of walking. I call it was now 8:4. I called a cab hoping to get home fast. I wold call a tow truck later but the only thing on my mind right now was getting home to Ariana. When I got in the cab I told the cab driver he address. I was on the edge of the seat trying to rush the driver. Finally we reached the house. I hopped out after paying the cab driver. I ran in the house and went straight to Ariana's room. When I open the door my i almost cried. She wasn't there. It was now 10:00. I went to Natalie's room and asked her where she was when she told me I slammed the door and walked in the living room and knocked over the vase that was sitting on the table beside the couch. How could Harry do this? He was suppose to be one of my best mates. I sat there until I heard a car pull up. I went Nd stood on the steps in front of the door. When Ariana walked in she was laughing and holding Harry's hand. When she saw me she stopped laughing and h face went blank.