Chapter 35

Chaper 35

Harry's POV

When Ariana came back she had a cocky smile on her face. Man did she look beautiful tonight. I wonder why she was so happy, I saw her flirting with Niall. That's none of my business I am with Maddy now. I have been dating her for a month now and I love her. When Maddy came back to the table she had a very sad look on her face. When she sat down she looked at Ariana. "Did she say something?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded her head and I turned to glare at Ariana. She grew uncomfortable under my stair. She looked down and stared at the table. "Ariana can I speak to you for a minute?" He head snapped up.

Ariana's POV

"Ariana can I speak to you for a minute?" My head snapped up to stair at Harry. His eyebrows where furrowed.i nodded my head and he pulled me away I from the table. He stopped when we where out of ear shot of everyone. "What the hell is you problem, what did you say to her?" He whispered and yelled at the same time. I was a little taken back. "What are you talking about Harry?" I asked calmly cause I didn't want to draw attention to us. "What did you say to Maddy?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Maybe you should ask for both sides before yelling at someone!" I snapped at him. "Fine then explain." He said crossing his arms and leaning up agents the wall. "If you really must know. Your girlfriend came into the bathroom and told me to back off of you. She assumed that I was still in love with you which is a stupid thing to think." He widened his eyes and ushered me to go on. "I told her that she should back off and if I wanted you then I could win you back easily." I said pulling him towards me by his bow tie.

He started to lean forward. I let go of his bow tie and walked back to the table. When I got back the boys where already eating. I slid back into the booth next to Niall and grabbed his hand. He squeezed mine and continued to eat. ***. When everyone was done eating we payed and walked out of the restaurant. A I was walking to my car I felt someone grab my hand. I looked up to find Niall Smiling at me. "Do you mind giving me a ride home? Liam had something to do." I nodded and he hopped in the passenger side of the car.