Chapter 13 missing

Chapter 13

Ariana's POV

" what are we?" I asked him looking at my feet. He pulled me over to the bench. "Ariana I really like you." He said scratching the of his head. I smiled widely at him. "You do, really!" I almost yelled. I flung my arms around his neck and pulled him close. I felt him out his arms around my waist and pull me into his lap. I pull back and look into his eyes. He smiles and looks at lips. I smile and pull his lips to mine they moved in sync. I felt electricity run down my back when our lips met. I looked up and there where people around us taking pictures and whistling. I laughed and blushed and hid my face in Niall's neck. "You still have to answer this one question." He whispered in my ear. "What is it?" I ask. "Will you be mine?" He says with a serious face. I shake my head yes and hug him again.

He grabs my hand again and we start to walk to Pink again. I lean my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist. Finally we reach the store and I pull Niall over to the yoga pants. I pick out four pare that I didn't already own. As I walk up to the cash register, I go to reach in my bag and grab my wallet and Niall pulls my hand away. "Let me." He smiles. "No Niall I got it." I told him but he gave the lady his credit card. I pinched his arm after we left the store. "What was that for?" He asked. "Niall I told you I would pay it." He looked at me with a smile on his face. "What I can't buy my girlfriend things?" He asks slinging his arm around my shoulder. "Fine, thank you Niall." I said. I went to go kiss his cheek and he turned his head. I smiled into the kiss.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. "Yeah, let's find Harry and Natalie first." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards Old Navy. We finally found them finishing up paying for there stuff. "Ariana, Niall look at you guys!" Natalie said pointing to our intertwined hands. I smiled and told her. "Niall asked me to be his girlfriend." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "Oh that great, you guys make such a cute couple." Natalie said hugging us. "You guys wanna go grab something to eat?" Niall asked them since it was now 2:30. Harry just walked out towards the food court. What was he so pissed about. We got a pizza pie to share. Natalie and I had one slice Harry had two and Niall had four. Boy could he eat."Before we leave I have use the bathroom so excuse me I will be right back." Niall said kissing my lips and getting up and jogging to the bathroom.

Harry slammed his fist on the table and got up. "I will be waiting in the car." He whispered and walked off. Seriously what was his issue? I looked at Natalie and she got up. "I will go talk to him." I shook my head. (Harry's POV) I can't fucking believe Niall asked her to be his girlfriend. I should have done it when I went to her room earlier like I had planned but I chickened out. When Niall kissed her at the table just now it pushed me over the edge. I slammed my fished on the table. "I will be waiting in the car." I whispered, I'm not sure if they heard me. I didn't car. I was half way to the car when someone yanked me by the wrist and spun me around. "What the hell is your issue Harry!" She yelled in my face. "Why are you being such a...." She trailed off when I looked up.

Natalie's POV

When Harry looked up I stopped yelling. "What happened Harry?" I asked pulling him into a hug. "I'm in love with her." He sobbed into my shirt. I didn't know what to say. I just let sob into my shoulder. "There you guys are." Niall said walking up to us. "Harry, mate. Are you okay?" He asked with a concerned look on his face when Harry looked up. "Fuck off." Is all he said before getting in the car and slamming the door. Niall looked taken back. "Let's just get home." Niall shook his head and we got in the car. The car ride home was really quiet.