Chapter 16 missing

Chapter 16

Niall's POV

When I get down stairs we all head out to the studio. I was not ready to talk to anyone. I was sitting next to Harry and he looked at kept looking at me. "Listen Niall..." He started but I cut him off. "Piss off Harry." I tell him showing the anger in my voice. "What is up with you two?" Zayn asked from the seat behind me. "You wanna know what happened!" I shouted. "Harry fucking kissed my girlfriend after asking her why she chose me over him, that's what fucking happened." I yelled. We stopped at the studio and I hopped out. When Harry walked into the studio I turned around and punch him in the face. He got up and tackled me to the ground. He went to go punch me back but someone caught his hand.

"That's enough boys!" Paul shouted as he pulled Harry off of me. He pushed Harry into a room and then me and shut it. "I want you guys to talk about this." Liam said from behind the door. "Fine you want us to talk. Harry how the hell could you do this to me, I thought you where suppose to be one if my best mates?" I yelled in his face. "Niall I am sorry." He said trying not to cry. I felt really bad for punching him. "It's alright mate." I told him pulling him into a hug.

Harry's POV

I did really feel bad for kissing Ariana and I know that Niall loves her. I apologize and Niall hugged me. This didn't mean I wasn't going to try to win Ariana's heart over. "Alright mate, let's get outta here." I said patting him on the back. W walked out and did the recording we needed to do. We headed back to the house. W where going out to the club tonight.

Ariana's POV

I haven't heard from Niall since he walked out of the room mad. I heard the downstairs door open and shut. I got up and walked into the bathroom, to check my makeup. I fixed it then walked down stairs. Liam and Zayn where walking up the steps. They said there hello's and continued talking. "I looked for Niall, but he was no where to be found. There was a knock on the door. "Hey Ariana can you get that?" Louis asked. Him and Harry where sitting on the couch. I shook my head and ran to get the door when I opened the door my mouth nearly dropped. Niall stood there with pink roses and a box of chocolates. "Niall?"

I felt the tears threatening to spill over any minute. I felt one slide down my cheek. Niall walked over to me and handed me the box of chocolates and pink roses and wiped away the tear with his thumb. "Forgive me?" He asked. I shook my head and pulled him into a hug. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes. I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me. "I'm sorry he whispered agents my lips. "I love you." He said when he pulled away. I looked at him, I didn't know whether I should say it or not. Good thing Natalie walked in at that point. "Are you guys going to the club tonight?" I looked at Natalie. "Yeah, sure." I shrugged and ran up the step to my room to pick out a nice outfit. I looked at my cellphone, it was now eight thirty. I hopped in the shower.