Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Niall's POV

"Are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah it's just that I really miss my grandmother." She told me. I pulled her into a hug and she hugged back. "It's okay, you have us so you don't have to ever worry about anything else. We will always be here for you." I've only know this girl for a few hours and I feel like I known her my whole life. "Hey I know this is really soon but would you like to go see a movie tonight.....well that is only if you want to." A soon as I said it I regretted the words that came out of my mouth.

Ariana's POV

".....would you like to go to see a movie tonight?.....well that's only if you want to." He said as he took of the black and red Snapback he had on and fixed his hair before he put it back on. "Sure!" I said excitedly. We walled back to the table together. "Everything okay love?" Harry asked me. I blushed and shook my head and quickly looked down. I felt my face get red as I blushed.

Harry's POV

Ariana had told us that her grandmother died a few years ago. She stated to cry and excused herself from the table. I started to get up and follower her, but then it'll jumped up. We waited for about ten minuted then they walked back with huge smiles on there faces. My heart dropped a little. "Everything okay love?" I asked her. She shook her head blushed and sat back down between Niall and I. I'm really starting to think that I am falling for her. I just really hopes she feels the same.