Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Ariana's POV

"Sophia?" She looked at him and then ran to him. "Harry!" She said jumping into his arms. This could not be right. The Sophia that Niall is dating is the Sophia that Harry cheated on me with. I looked over to Niall and he stood there letting the confusion show on his face. I cleared my throat and walked up to Harry who obviously forgot about me. "We are done." I told him and walked off. "Ariana wait!" I heard a voice yell. He grabbed me by the wrist and spun me around. "Harry there is nothing more you can say!" I yelled. "Why don't you guys talk about this later?" Niall says walking over to us. "Fine if you want to talk about this later, you guys have to come to." I said pointing at him and Sophia. He nodded and we went our separate ways. I didn't take the same taxi and Harry. When I got home Harry wasn't there yet. I started packing my suitcases again because I new this wasn't going to end well.

Niall and Sophia will be here any minute now. I walked downstairs to find Harry sitting on the couch watching tv. I walked into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. As soon as I grabbed it the doorbell rang. Harry obviously wasn't moving from his position on he couch. I ran to the door to find Niall and Sophia standing there. I moved aside and they walked in. We all walked into the living room and sat. There was a few moments of awkward silence until Niall broke it. "So why where you and Harry arguing?" I looked up at him and I was ready to talk. "Your girl fucked my boyfriend that's why!" I yelled. Niall's face went from kind and caring to confused and disappointed. He moved from his spot next to Sophia on the couch and looked at her. "You dumb bitch." She snarled at me. That was the last straw. I got up from my seat on the couch and ran at her. In a matter of seconds there was someone pulling me back, but not before I could tangle my fingers in Sophia's hair and pull.

After five minutes of me tugging on Sophia's hair and her biting me. Niall managed to get my hand out of her hair and Harry managed to get her mouth off my skin. Harry had his hand wrapped rightly around my waist. "Get off." I told him sternly smacking his hand away. "Listen Ariana ...will you please just take five minutes and listen to me?" I looked up at him. "Why?" I loupe see the sadness in his eyes. "Five minutes and five minutes only." He smiled a little then I faded and he grabbed my hands in his. I tried to pull away but he was to strong. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to. I was drunk and it was a huge mistake." He started to cry. I didn't know what to do. "Ariana I love you and only you." When was it?" I looked up to see Niall staring at Harry. "Two weeks ago." He answered and that broke my heart. "I don't wanna be with you anymore." I told him. "Please no Ariana, please." He begged I shook my head. I had already packed my suitcases, I was going to stay at a hotel for tonight. "I dot wanna see your face." I had no emotion in my voice at all. "Goodbye." Was all I whispered. I loaded all my stuff into my car and left not saying another word to any of them.