Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Ariana's POV

"You guys almost had me fooled that you where over each other." I looked up to see Zayn standing there. "How long have you been there mate?" Niall asked. "The whole conversation." he said smiling. "You can't tell Harry." Was the first thing that came out of my mouth. Niall looked at me with hurt and disappointment. "We should get back." I whispered walking back past the boys. I walked back in and sat in Harry's lap and nestled my head in the crook of his neck. "You okay?" He asked me. I nodded my head and continued to watch the movie. Ten minutes later I felt something hit the back of my head. I turned to see Zayn mouthing 'stop leading him on.' I ignored him. The movie finally ended and the boys where getting ready to leave when Zayn pulled me into the bathroom. "You can't keep leading him on, you have to tell Harry the truth." The door swung open and revealed a angry Harry. "Tell harry what?" He asked looking at me, this was just not my day. "Tell Harry what!?" He repeated again a bit louder this time. "If you don't tell him, then I will Ariana." Zayn said. "I am sorry Harry but I am not over Niall." Harry looked heart broken. I felt so bad. "Harry I still love you though." I said grabbing his hand. He pulled it away and walked out of the bathroom.

I sat there in the bathroom for ten minutes crying. I always had to mess things up, first with Niall now with Harry. I wasn't lying when I told Harry I still loved him, but I just couldn't get my mind off of Niall. I was not going to sit back and ruin another one of my relationships. I got up and walked out of the bathroom with my head held high. I walked to the door and into the living room where the guys where sitting. I went over to Harry and pulled him into my arms and kissed him. "I'm sorry, I love you and only you." I told him, he smiled and kissed me again.