Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Liam's POV

It's been three months since Ariana broke up with Harry. He isn't acting his self. He wouldn't come out of the his room unless it was to eat. He would only eat when I came over and made him. "Harry mate." I knocked on the door. "Go away Liam I am not hungry. We tried setting him up on dates but we stopped because he wouldn't even look at the girls he would just dismiss them. I walked in the room with a bucket of ice water. "Get up Harry!" I told him sternly. "No I just wanna lay here." He said pulling the pillow over his head. I pulled all of the covers off of him and dumped all the water on him. He rolled out of the bed and onto the floor. He just lay there like he hadn't just got soaked with freezing water. I couldn't take it anymore.i grabbed him under his arms. I pulled him down the steps and tossed him in my car. "Where are we going." He stayed I could hear the annoyance in his voice. I ignored him and kept driving. "Liam who's house is this?" He asked as we pulled into the driveway.

Ariana's POV

Liam has been calling me for the past month and I had been ignoring all of his calls. He called me this morning and told me he was coming over. I decided to let him speak. I haven't talked to any of the boys in three months ever since I dumped Harry. Liam said he would be here any minute so I sat on my couch watching tv. I went back to America for a while after all the drama to get away. I moved back to London last month and brought my own apartment. Of course my mom had an earful to tell me about Harry how he was no good for me. I am still heartbroken over him and I really missed him. Then there was a knock on my door. "Coming!" I yelled. I opened the door to reveal a smiling Liam and a dripping wet Harry. When he looked up I almost started to cry. "Ariana?" He whispered questioningly. "Liam what are you doing." I snapped at him and his smile faded. "Can I talk to you really quick?" Before I could snap at him again. I nodded and stepped aside and let him in. Harry just stood there. "Harry you can going sit in the living room." I told him and he nodded and walked past me with his head hanging.

I walked in the kitchen and Liam followed behind me. "Why did you bring him here Liam?" I whined. "Ariana you broke up with him two months ago. He doesn't act himself, he doesn't eat unless I come over and make him eat. He barely leaves the his house unless it has something to do with One Direction. I had to pour cold water n him and drag him out of his house this morning. All I need you to do is talk to him please." I sighed, Harry is more heartbroken than me. I was going to talk to him. "Fine." I said as I walked off the living room and Liam stayed in the kitchen. "Harry." I whispered as I walked up behind him. "I miss you." Is all he said. I sat next to him and he looked up at me. "You need to move on." When I told him I looked him in the eyes and all that was there was hurt. "Well you have to. I am dating someone." His head snapped up and anger placed his hurt eyes. "What's his name?" He asked standing up pacing around with his hands balled up in fists. "What's his name?" Harry asked again. I looked down at my feet. "His name is Mason." I looked at his face still filled with rage. "I'm sorry...." He cut me off. "Liam!" He yelled and Liam came running into the room. "Let's go." Before he turned. "I am