Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Ariana's POV

When I woke I felt someone's arm around my waist. I flipped over to come face to face with Niall's beautiful blue eyes. "Good morning beautiful." He whispered kissing my nose which made me giggle. "I love to hear you laugh." He said stroking my cheek with his thumb. "We'll I have have to take a shower and start packing my stuff." I told him while rolling out of bed. I grabbed my heels and walked to my room. As soon as I walked into my room I saw harry walking up the stairs. I waited for him to walk by my door and pulled him in. "Well hello,love" he smiled. I punch him in the arm with not a lot of force. "Ouch!" He yelped as he playfully put his hand to his chest. "What was that for?" He asked as I gave him a death glare. "What the hell was that last night?" I yelled at him. "I don't know what your talking about." Harry smirked. "You know exactly what I'm talking about Styles I said pointing my finger in his face. "Do I?" He said stepping closer to the point where his chest was on mine.

I went to go push him away by his chest and he grabbed my wrists. He put his lips to my ear. "You know exactly what it was. You know you should choose me over him." He whispered. "Harry I Don't think...." Was all I could get out before his lips met mine. Everything was cleared from my mind. Once again I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with the baby hairs on his neck. He slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. "Am I interrupting?" I jumped back at the sound of the voice. "Niall..." I called his name but he walked out of the room. I tried to run after him but Harry grabbed my wrist and spun me around. "Let him cool down." He told me but I ignored him and ran to Niall's room.

"Niall." I whispered barely audible but he heard me. "Get out." He said sitting up on his bed. I could see that he is crying now. His eyes are puffy and red. "Niall I want to talk to you." He looked up at me his eyes raging with anger. "I have nothing to talk to you about!" He yelled. " Niall.....it was a accident." I told him. "Yeah sure it was." He spat. "What about you, you kissed another girl!" I yelled at him in frustration. "Yeah when I was drunk and mad, and I apologize for that." He yelled completely enraged. "Plus this is not the first time you have done this to me. You kissed him back last time." He looked down letting another tear escape from his face. "I am sorry Niall, I love you." I whispered not sure if he heard it or not. I let the tear fall freely from my eyes and walked out of the room.

Niall's POV

"I am sorry Niall, I love you." She whispered and walked out of the room without another word. I ran to the door and grabbed the knob. Then stopped myself from pulling the door open. I slid down the door and cried into my hands. After twenty minutes of crying I picked myself up and walked out of the room and into Harry's. he was sitting on the end of his bed on his laptop. "Niall, I'm sorry....." He started but I cut him off. "She's yours." I told him and walked out. I was not going to dry over Ariana anymore and I want her to know that. I walked back down the hall and to her door and knocked twice. I heard foot steps and she came to the door with tear rolling down her cheeks. "Can I talk to you?" I asked her she nodded and stepped aside to let me in. I walked in a sat on the end of her bed. She had boxes set up and there was nothing left for her to pack. "I wanted to tell you...." There was a knock on the door. "Hold on." She said walking to the door. It was Natalie, she looked in. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked while staring at me. Ariana nodded her head and Natalie walked off, she walked back to me and sat a little to close.

I scooted over and she looked at me. "I have decided that I am no longer going to sit around and cry over you." I told her a bit to harshly but I didn't care, she needed to know. "So does this mean you don't want to be with me anymore?" She asked letting the tears escape her eyes. "I am sorry but I don't think this is going to work, but Ariana I want you to know that I still love you." I said kissing her cheek and walking out of the room. "I love you too." I heard her whisper. She was leaving today and I was so glad that I could get that off my chest. I went in my room and took a nap before we had to help Ariana move into her new apartment.