Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ariana's POV

I hopped into the shower for a forty five minutes. I walked out the bathroom covering myself with the towel when I felt the cool air hit my skin. I walked into my closet and pulled out my one strapped laced dress and my black and gold studded heels. I slipped into the dress and pulled on my heels. I looked at my phone it's seven thirty. I walked downstairs to find the boys already downstairs waiting. "Are we ready?" I asked. Niall looked up and walked over to me. "You look beautiful, babe." He said and pecked my lips. "We are waiting for NATALIE!" Louis said yelling her name. "I am ready okay." Natalie said running down the stairs struggling to put on her other heel. "Let's go everyone in the car!" Liam yelled scooting us out the door.

Harry quickly hopped into the car beside me and Louis on the other side, Natalie took shotgun with Paul and Niall, Zayn and Liam where in the third row. (Niall's POV). I was kinda mad because Harry took my seat beside Ariana but I blew it off and sat next to Liam and Zayn. Louis and Ariana where talking about a movie that was coming out this weekend and how they wanted to go see it. It was a half an hour drive to the restaurant. All I wanted to do w be next to Ariana.

I was talking to Louis about this movie that was coming out this weekend when I felt someone's hand on my knee. I looked Down and I could just barely sees. It was seven fifty eight and pretty dark put but I knew who's hand it was. I ignored it and continued to talk to Louis. Harry's hand went a little hire on my leg to my mid thigh. I looked at him and he was looking out the window acting like everything was casual. We pulled up outside the restaurant. I climbed over Louis and jumped out of the truck. "Hungry much, love?" Louis asked climbing out after me as I blushed. Harry got out looking at me with a smirk on his face. My face got even more heated. I waited for Niall to climb out and grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. Harry looked started to chuckle. I shot him a death glare. Harry tried to sit next to me at dinner, but I told Liam to sit before he could. Instead he sat across from me. I felt Harry's shoe rub my let and I quickly grabbed Niall's hand and squeezed it. "Everything ok, babe?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek.

I couldn't wait until we got out of the restaurant. Harry kept messing with me under the table which made me squirm in my seat and cause Niall to ask me if I was okay each time, and that just made his mess with me more. I made Zayn switch spots with in the car and I sat next to Niall. I laid my head on Niall's shoulder. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you." He whispered which made me smile. "I love you to Niall I said as I drifted off to sleep.