Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Harry's POV

I don't know how I am going to tell Ariana. I would have to tell her we land at Heathrow. If she sees it in a newspaper she gonna be hurt, she is gonna be hurt anyway. She was sitting on my lap with her head resting on my shoulder playing with my hair. Niall was sitting in front of us on his phone. "Ariana." I whispered. "Hmmm." She hummed in a quiet tone. "I have to tell you something and your gonna be mad." She looked at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. "What is it Harry?" She said touching her and to my cheek. "Your gonna be mad." I told her looking down "Harry what ever it is its okay." She smiled, his is going to hurt her. "I'm so sorry." I told her letting the tears run freely from my eyes. "I was drunk and I was mad about you and Niall and......" She sat up and looked at me, ushering me to continue. " I cheated on you." I told her hanging my head down in shame. I look up at her and saw nothing but hurt and pain in her eyes.

Ariana's POV

"I cheated on you." As soon as the words left his mouth I regret taking him continue. I was hurt and I hated him. My mom was right, Harry isn't the right one for me. I did the first thing that came to mind. I slapped him, his hand flew up to his cheek. "Who was she?" Was the only thing that could come out of my mouth. "Her name was Sophia." He whispered. I got up and started towards the bathroom. Niall grabbed my arm. "Is everything okay?" He asked I looked down. "Piss off Niall." I told him, I'll regret saying it later but now I didn't want to be around anyone. I could see hurt in his eyes as he let go of my wrist. I walked to the bathroom and closed the door and slid down the back. I was so tired and just wanted this flight to be over by now.

I stayed in the bathroom the rest of the flight. Then the caption came on. "We will now start our descent into Heathrow. W would like to thank you you for flying American Airlines. I walked out the bathroom and to my seat. I heard the tires screech on the runway. When the plane stopped I was the first to get off. I payed no attention to the boy. When we all where off the plane Harry didn't say a word to me and that's how I wanted to keep it. When we got got out of the terminal we went to baggage claim. While I was gathering my bag I heard someone call Niall's name. I looked up to see this blond haired girl running towards him. He picked her up and kissed her cheek. I looked at Harry and he was staring at her what he said next pushed me over the edge. "Sophia?....."