Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Ariana's POV

***One Month Later***

I was going out to dinner with the boys in little while. After Harry moved on I started to hang out with the boys again, just like the old times. I was getting ready in my room. I slipped in my Coral laced dress with matching coral beaded heels. My mom had just bought me a new car. It is my dream car, the new Audi R8 gt. I was going to meet the boy at the restaurant. I fixed my hair and make up and hopped in my car. When I arrived at the restaurant Niall and Zayn where already there. "Hey guys." Ii greeted them. "You look nice." Zayn complimented and I thanked him. We decided to go in and wait for the boys. "Niall will you sit next to me?" I asked him, I heard him and Sophia had broken up. He nodded his head and took a seat in the booth next to me and Zayn sat across from us. Then Liam and Louis walked in. "Hey bestie." Louis said pulling me into a hug as he took a seat in the booth beside me. "It's been twenty minutes where is Harry, I starving." Niall said rubbing his stomach which made me giggle. "Sorry I'm late guys." Harry said walking in with some girl, I knew he was with someone but I have never seen her.

He took a seat next to Liam and she sat next to him. "Hello Ariana." He said when he was situated. "Hi Harry, who's your friend?" I asked him, I'm not going to lie, I was a little curious. "Oh I'm sorry you guys never met. This is Maddy my girlfriend, Maddy this is Ariana." He smiled and I nodded my head. "Nice to meet you Maddy." I told her not really sounding enthusiastic. She looked at Harry."I thought you said it was going to be just us and the guys?" She asked not seeming to happy about me being here. "It must have just slip my mind." He told her kissing her forehead. I slouched down in my seat. Niall noticed my uncomfortableness and squeezed my hand. The waitress came and took our orders. We sat there and waited for our food. I could feel someone starring at me. I looked up to find Maddy scouring at me. "Is there something I can help you with?" I asked her sarcastically and she rolled her eyes. "I have to go to the bathroom. I excused myself from the table. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Someone walked in but I ignored it. "Listen I know what you are trying to do. I want you to stay away from Harry. He doesn't want you." This was a little surprising to me considering I didn't even want Harry I turned around to face her and stuck my finger in her face. "You listen here bitch, you don't know who your talking to. I don't want Harry and I was the one to dumped him. Even if I did want Harry I could him from you easily. I've know these boy longer than you, so back the hell off!" I told her. "You have a very nice dress." I said and walked off with a smile.

I walked back to the table not believing what I just said, but I felt confident. I sat down next to Niall and kissed his cheek and he just smirked. It's been almost two years since me and Niall broke up and I think now is the right time to take him back. I felt him grab my hand under the table and I smiled. Maddy came back to the table and she didn't look very happy. "Is everything okay Maddy." I ask knowing she was probably really pissed at me and I didn't have a care in the world. She nodded and took her seat next to Harry again. I saw a tear drip down her eye. Then I felt bad do but then Harry whispered something in her ear. She nodded her head to whatever he whispered and Harry turned to glare at me. At this point all I am trying to figure out is 'what the hell Harry asked her.'