Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Ariana's POV

"How was your flight babe?" I asked Harry to kill the awkward silence. "It was fine, what did 'you guys' do today?"he said putting a emphasis on the 'you guys'. "We unpacked and got settled in. Then we went and got some ice cream with my mom and I took a nap before I came and picked you up." I told him, I could see him smirking. "I can't wait to meet your mom." I nodded I hoped my mom likes him. We pulled into the driveway and hopped out of the truck. Niall went to go help Harry with his luggage. "I don't want your help." I heard Harry tell him. "What is your issue dude." Niall yelled clearly annoyed. "You wanna know my issue, I am dating Ariana and your trying to take her from me!" He shouted in Niall's face. Niall took a step towards Harry and I took a step in between them putting my hands on both of there chest pushing them back. "Cut in out!" I yelled a them both of them. They look a little taken back. "Harry why are you so damn jealous. Niall is not trying to take me from you." He looked at me with shock on his face. "Do you not see the way he looks at you? The way he flirts with you?" I just wanted to end this conversation so I told Harry about Niall. "Harry Niall is dating someone." I told him. He took a step back and looked at Niall.

"It's true." He told him. Harry's face went from shocked to apologetic in seconds. "I am so sorry mate." He looked Niall in the eyes. "It's okay Harry you didn't know." Niall told him. I smiled a little knowing they where friends again. That didn't change the fact that I was jealous of Niall dating this Sophia girl. I know Niall was not going to be alone forever. "Let's go inside." I told them as Niall help Harry with his luggage. "Mom where here!" I yelled as I tossed the keys on the table. "I am in the kitchen, honey!" She yelled back. W walked into the kitchen and my mom was sitting at the table. "Mom this is Harry, my boyfriend." I told her as she got up. "Hi nice to meet you Mrs.Cooper." He said shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you to Harry." She said I was kinda upset because she didn't tell him to call her Fea. "I'm gonna go help harry unpack." I told my mom. "Okay. Niall darling are you hungry?" She ask him as we walked out if the room. "So how am I doing? Do think your mom likes me?" I didn't know what to tell him. "I sure she loves you Harry I told him as we walked into my room.

Niall's POV

I didn't want anyone to know about me except Ariana. I wasn't ready to tell anyone yet. I didn't even want to tell her. Now Harry knew, this is just great. "Niall darling are you hungry?" I heard Fea ask which brought me back from my daydreaming. "Yeah a little." I said sitting down at the kitchen table. "How about I make us some sandwiches?" I nodded my head and she started grabbing some things. She was a really nice women and she was a lot like my mother. After she finished making the Sandwiches she sat down at the table. I I radiantly started eating my. She knew how to make a good sandwich. "So what's going on with you and Harry?" She asked and I looked at her confused. "I saw what happened out there." I didn't know if I should tell her but I told her anyway. "Harry thinks that I am trying to steal Ariana from him, but I am already dating someone." She looked at me with a smirk on her face. "Are you trying to steal her from Harry?" She asked still smirking. I wasn't going to lie to her mom. "Please don't tell her I said this but yeah I am. She doesn't want to be with me anymore. That is why started dating Sophia." I told her. It felt really good getting that off my chest.

Ariana's POV

I was walking down stair to get Harry some water when I heard my mom ask Niall something. "Are you trying to steal her from Harry?" I stopped in my tracks and listened. "Please don't tell her I told you this but yeah I am. She doesn't want to be with me anymore. That is why I started dating Sophia." He took a sigh of relief. I walked in whistling. "Hey what are you guys talking about?" I asked as I walked in a grabbed a glass. "Niall was just telling me how it is in Ireland." My mom told me, she is a terrible liar. "Oh okay. Well it's getting late Harry and I are going to bed." I smiled and walked out. "Goodnight!" I heard them both yell as I ran up the stairs to my room and back to Harry handing him the water. "Hey thanks babe." He said pulling me into his lap. I rested my he'd on his shoulder. "Let's go to bed." He said. I got up and took off my clothes and pulled on one of his shirts and he stripped down to his boxers. I climbed into the bed beside him and he pulled him to his chest. Niall had said he was trying to win me back from Harry but I knew I couldn't go, not that I couldn't it's that I shouldn't. "Harry." I whispered not sure if he was still awake. "Hmmm?" He hummed back. "I love you." I told him. He kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer and kissed the top of my head. "I love you too." He said as he tightened his grip on my waist. I drifted off to sleep.