Chapter 10: Healing with Eywa

<DOUBLE UPDATE>

"How long until it's over? We haven't heard any news on them both" Tuk says looking up at Ao'nung who shrugs his shoulders, he was attending to the girl healing wound on her back from the demon ship they encountered last night. He was skillful with his hands almost like his mother since he had learned the ways of healing alongside Tsireya.

"Nari si!! Fi'u palons" (careful this burns) Tuk says hissing at her older friend, her back felt a stinging sensation again that felt like it mimicked a burn, and before she could turn to give Ao'nung a piece of her mind the burning is replaced with a chilling sensation Along with the feeling of numbness.

Ao'nung finished applying the ointments to Tuk's back and wrapped her wound up in bandages, he uses some of the medical tapes that norm and the rest of his team had supplied them and taped the bandages on her and he taps her spine with an acupuncture needle making her tense up. "Now shop, I have to Help kiri next." Tuk hisses at the older male annoyed and she gets off of the ledge that she was sitting on near the water, her tail swaying as she goes into a different hut a few feet away and she sits there with her parents watching their actions, Lo'ak was, of course, next to them talking with spider as they eagerly await the news. "Jeez...who died?"

Everyone looks at Tuk and Spider shakes his head." No one died Tuk" Jake looks at his daughter with a grim look on his face and shakes his head. "Right intentions Tuk with the joking just you decided to do it at the wrong time" He looks back at Neytiri who is Caressing the Song cord of her son humming it to herself as she stares at the door anxiously awaiting the news that they were going to be alright, She looked away from the door and her gaze is blank while she adds another bead to the Song cord, she had neglected it for far too long and needed to add to the Song cord to mark another moment in Neteyam's life.

Jake looks at it as his heart pounds in his chest nervously, he knew that bead would have a special meaning to it and Neytiri had yet to tell him. "What does that one mean again?" His voice rings through the silent air as his kids listen attentively with spider. Neytiri looks up at her husband letting out a shaky breath." It's the bead of saying Neteyam has chosen his mate..."

She picks up 2 more beads setting them aside for later, Tuk recognizes the beads for the end of the song cord, Her big golden eyes looking at her mother as she gained their attention once again trying to hold her composure."Why do you have the ending bea-"

The sound of multiple feet caught everyone's attention as Tsireya runs into the scientist Norm. "Neteyam finally woke up the surgery was a success!" Everyone quickly jumps up and goes to the home of Neteyam and Y/n to see both of them laying side by side their wounds stitched up perfectly.

"Neteyam!" Tuk says and she goes over to her brother hugging him tightly, their father pulls her back as he now wants a turn for a hug. "My son.." Neytiri cuts in front of him hugging his body tightly, Her face buried into his hair, she takes a deep breath before pulling away from her so. With tears in her eyes as she looked all over his face smiling to take in his features seeing him alive and for the most part well. "Thank you, great mother...Thank you"  Neytiri moves to the side as one by one the others come forward to hug Neteyam, Kiri was the last to hug Neteyam and she sat near his feet ignoring the small team of scientists in the hut as they continued to tend to their charts on her brother.

"Have them all removed, I am here as Tsahik and I will not have these things in the way to my Viewing of my niece!" Ronal announces to everyone and the scientist moves out of the way with Neytiri and Jake rushing them out, The sully kids follow along without Neteyam since he needed to stay for long and well-needed bed rest.

Ronal has a basket she sets aside quickly to get to work on her niece, Tsireya had told her of the signs she had received from eywa and she came barreling down the paths to get to the hut. She begins to sway her hands in the air over y/n's body and she chants in a melodically entrancing rhythm keeping her eyes on the girl below her.  She didn't get distracted easily even when she heard Neteyam shuffling around, probably to get a closer look. The two women Ignored him as they got to work Doing their Tsahik duties quickly and efficiently, Tsireya lets out chants as she swats side to side in a pattern that seemed erratic to those who did not understand what she was doing.