Chapter 15 Spider's truth.

(Finally just gonna do this in Y/n's pov)

"What's bothering you now y/n?" Spider asked me in a hushed tone while we were out swimming on Ilu, He shared one with me since he was not Navi. His head came to my side as he tried to get a good look at me while he was sitting behind me, clearly though I was too big and I could only see his forehead past my forearm.

"Nothing...Something keeps bothering me, Im craving fruits again...it's all I eat nowadays." I say unsure but the urge to vomit would always overpower me if I did not eat my meals accordingly. I didn't think much of it at the time but maybe I was sick.

"Oh? Well don't think much of it, I get random cravings for fish and vegetable soup here and there, nothing serious we all crave things!" He pipes up trying to lighten the already bitter mood that was coming from my attitude. I nodded my head as the Ilu we were on made a noise and I held my breath going on water after telling spider to hold on so he wouldn't slip off. I held my breath as we swam on the ilu gliding through the waters.

"Do a flip y/n" I could hear spider's voice behind me due to the oxygen mask he was wearing, norm had brought him a few in case they break and had also came to give him some sort of chamber. I tapped his thigh giving him a sign of me preparing to do as he asked. We jumped above the water only to dive deeper again, the ilu Would pass by beautiful and colorful corals and sea life before ascending into the water only to leap in the air and it does a flip on command flying through the air only for a moment before gravity brought us back down. We land with a splash Laughing at the antics we did together, we were becoming friends and for once, I'm glad it wasn't just a Navi. Maybe I did take after my parents after all.

"Okay spider, let's return I have to finish cleaning my home." I say and spider doesn't protest but he lets out a sound of understanding. "Can I help you? I don't want to go back home yet." He says and I didn't answer until we made it back to shore, both of us walking next to each other. "Come on, Just when I tell you to get out the way, please do so I'm just rearranging a few things and sweeping. Neteyam has tracked sand everywhere and I hate sand it gets in even the tiniest of spots and it's annoying" I say and after a few minutes We make it to my home, I move the curtain aside walking in first and I hold it for a few seconds welcoming spider as well.

"Wow...That is a lot of sand.. the hell has he been doing in here?" Spider says and I roll my eyes with a smile. "He comes with Lo'ak and Ao'nung after any and every sparring match they have and they always come to eat lunch then go out again... I'm thinking of just maybe having them eat outside from now on."

"As you should y/n"

.
.
.
.
.
(3rd pov)
"So spider...This is how you play...Uno?" Y/n says sitting on the now clean floor, her face confused as she makes her turn stacking a plus 2 card down before stacking another of the same color on top.  Spider groans in frustration as he picks up another pair of cards, the game had just started and he already picked up 6 cards.

"Dude, you just learned, how are you getting lucky this quick?" He was internally screaming at how many cards he had to pick up and when it was finally his turn to go he laid down 4 skip cards and it led into a reverse card before he skipped y/n again, now placing a 1 on top of the pile.

"I'm a quick learner spider boy." y/n says chuckling, she lays down a yellow 1 changing the color as the game went on for a short while. The game came to a halt when Neteyam walked in with Tuk. "Ohh! You're playing uno! I want to play" she comes over and sits next to spider while Neteyam sits across from her next to y/n.

"Okay Shuffle the cards and let's go." Y/n says and she hands the cards to spider as he passes out the required number of cards to each player and he begins the match by flipping a card over inside the deck. They all continued to play the Simple card game together losing track of time, not noticing that The lights around the village were going off.

"Okay, that's it, you guys need to get going." Neteyam says yawning as he stretches his body trying to get a bit more comfortable as he takes a sip of water, they had been up and playing Uno for almost 2 hours and he was tired of winning now.

"Come on guys I'll walk you back." Y/n says and Tuk smiles nodding, she never would deny company when walking back home and neither would spider. Even though Tuk had grown up a whole lot since her family had moved to the village, one thing would always remain the same until she matures, and that would be her fear of the dark.

"Okay bye, Tuk!" Y/n says waving off her youngest friend and ally. It was just now her and spider walking side by side to go to the place where spider would be resting for the evening, Spider would be leaving soon as well around the next few days. His demeanor would change after he made it to the door of his temporary home and he turns back to look at y/n eyeing the wound that was healing on her chest, then his blue eyes travel up to her own observing them in a way. Y/n tilts her head unsure of why he was staring at her the way that he was and she clears her throat. "Well...I'm going to go"

"Wait! I...I have to tell you something y/n" Spider says taking a step close to y/n again and he takes a deep breath he didn't know he was holding and he sighs. "Spit it out spider boy, you're nervous and it's starting to show." Y/n says trying to lighten up the mood, the wind then blows as her hair flies into her face and she quickly reaches up to tie it back into a ponytail with the beaded bracelet she was wearing.

"Okay...I have a tracker in my mask...and I also saved Quartich" he says quickly standing in a defensive pose ready to run back inside, he was trying to have y/n be nice to him and grow a connection before he told the truth and it had worked...So he decided to out the truth to her now.

"Goodnight spider..." Y/n says with a blank expression turning away to retire for the night, her tail swinging side to side as she was home. Spider gulped turning around to go inside, he just knew it was going to be all bad in the morning...