Chapter 16 Y/n's Peace interrupted

‼️‼️BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK THE BOOK SHOULD BE FINISHED...DAILY CHAPTERS WILL BE UPDATED‼️‼️‼️‼️

'I have rules...Certain rules I stick by...but oh that man...' Y/n thought to herself as she paced back and forth in her home, it had been a day since Spider confessed the truth to her about his tracker and how he saved the enemy that nearly cost her and her Lover's demise. She had never made any Ill intentions towards sky people, nor did she plan on doing it now.

"Y/n...Sit down you've been doing that awhile and we can't get good results if you keep doing that." Norm says while looking at Jake hoping that he could talk some sense into the young girl who needed a helping hand to calm her nerves.

Jake would stand up grabbing y/n's arm and the girl stopped thinking to herself looking up at Jake, His yellow eyes staring into her own. "If you keep feeling sick we should know what is making you sick..now stay still" He says in a fatherly tone and he does not budge one bit until y/n takes a seat, she takes deep breaths also to calm her nerves. She had been feeling sick for weeks and Neteyam had enough of wanting her to get checked.

"Ah...Found the culprit." Norm says after a few minutes of silence and Jake comes over seeing the Screen of the portable device norm held. "How far?" Jake says and y/n tilts her head getting up to see what they were talking about noticing the picture on the screen, something very small but Almost big enough to be the size of a pea was on the screen.

"I'd say about a month maybe...maybe more." He says and he looks at y/n who looked at the screen in silence she was shocked but didn't show it, or she didn't care, the two men couldn't tell.

"When was your last.." Jake starts off feeling awkward since he wasn't one to talk to women about this but norm shook his head waving his hand to Jake. "The women don't get that.." He says and he looks back at y/n seeing her back away before turning around, possibly going home.

"Wait...are you going to tell Neteyam?" Jake says quickly taking a stand in front of y/n, he stared down at her with his gaze since they were almost the same height. The girl shrugged her should using her hands to speak, she hadn't said a word to anyone all day including her family.

'I will  tell him when I think it's right.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was now night and from dusk, a festival was now happening, one to celebrate y/n and Neteyam's healing and for the Sully's chasing away the sky people. It was a joyous event and it was fun for all of those around including spider who was sort of an outcast due to him not being Navi, but nevertheless, people were still dancing and celebrating with him not wanting to keep him out of the celebrations.

Y/n wasn't participating but only watching as the night went on seeing everyone having fun as instruments played, and seeing a dance circle happen. She watched as Neteyam danced with small children holding their hands as they just bounced around in a circle.  She takes a sip from a drink she is holding and she looks around taking a bite of food, she decided it best to eat to her heart's content tonight as she was very restrictive about what not to eat.

"Why aren't you dancing?" Spider's voice interrupted y/n's peace and she frowned scooting away from him as she placed her food on a small Log in front of her, where the others kept their food as well.  she looked annoyed getting up and kept quiet as she has been lately wanting to walk away.

Spider couldn't take the silence as a hint towards hostility but continued to annoy y/n. "Come on speak to me...please I said I was sorry!" Spider says loudly and people began to turn their heads to look in the direction of the two concerned about what is happening, Ronal gets up to intervene but Ao'nung sits her back down since she was holding the baby and he jogs to stop whatever may be happening.

"Dude...This isn't the time" Ao'nung says pushing spider back slightly while y/n continued to walk, She stopped in her tracks after walking a few feet away. "She won't talk to me, she's treating me unfairly!"

The people had stopped dancing and celebrating when they heard the shouts of spider and Neteyam turns his head with kiri in tow, the both of them going over to intervene but what happens next happened all in a blur. Y/n walks over calmly before pushing spider down to the ground staring down at him with a blank expression, but her eyes held a fire behind them. "You want to be one of us so badly, You learn our culture, you wish to Camouflage like us and you want to act like us! Spider, you are the reason bad things will continue to happen, You will never be one of the people!"

Neytiri looks over at Jake who looks back at her and they both get up quickly to aid their children in holding back y/n, it was obvious that she wouldn't calm down and both of them knew with the way things were going she would end up miscarrying the child.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"How long?" Kiri says looking at spider in his eyes, she had thought of him as her own brother since they had grown up, but for him to do something this foolish for sure meant he had to leave sooner than later, he was now leaving tonight to avoid more conflicts with y/n.

"Since the night of the shipwreck." Spider says looking at the floor to avoid Kiri's gaze, the girl groans holding a hand up to her head. "Spider! Why would you save someone so vile as him, do you know how hard it was to convince mother you were one of us?!" She shouts at him.

"I only did what I thought was right! Sure that's an enemy but in the end, it's still my dad!" Spider shouts back at kiri and it soon turns into a screaming match between the two, Roxto wasn't there too busy unpacking all of their things. Kiri didn't want to move away anymore since it would be too close to where spider was going again.

"I think it's best we stay here and you go alone spider." Kiri says as she turns away from the human man, she felt a sense of betrayal since Quaritch and his men almost killed 2 of the most important people to her.

"But kiri! Please your my best friend!"

"No spider, we were best friends"