Chapter 7 Disappearance of Y/n

The night would drag on and y/n would be holding a leather choker that belonged to Neteyam, it had snapped when they were playing around together after his outing. He didn't want to get it fixed but y/n pressed onto the issue, wanting to fix it for him after all it was only a missing button and a bit of polishing to do. "Give me your cummerbund as well. It's looking worn down as well, The leather is becoming Dry and worn out."

Neteyam sighs handing it to her and y/n grabs it pointing to the cloths on the floor. "We have already eaten dinner, now sleep you have a busier day than me tomorrow my uncle has said so" Neteyam Didn't argue but he stayed staring at y/n's side profile with a warm smile, it was clear the man was thinking about their time together.

Y/n looks at him from her peripheral vision sighing. "I cannot work with you sitting there staring at me like that, Neteyam go to bed I will be there soon." The man makes a silly face sticking his tongue out and y/n tosses a pebble his way hitting him in his abdomen. He puts up his hands laughing going to a corner of the hut where they usually would lay. He chuckled wishing her a good night and within a few minutes y/n Heard him snoring in the corner.

She takes the cummerbund and places it in her hands being gentle with the material. She takes her hand and places it inside a small bowl grabbing a cloth, the cloth was a dirty brown from the substance within it. "I'm glad I know how to do something right.." she hums to herself and looks to her left using very light water and a kind of oil to restore the leather to its former glory before she undoes the buttons along the front getting rid of some of the strings to take care of them separately, her hands were moving quick, her fingers were nimble as she cared for the strings and the very few buttons. It had taken an hour but y/n had finished her duties of helping Keep Neteyam's gear Nice and Ready for his duties tomorrow to scope out the surrounding areas. "Mmm...I should go visit my spirit sister"

Y/n looks back at Neteyam and she sets his cummerbund and his leather choker setting it to the side, Both of them looked shiny and new in the lights. "My Teyam...Hey.." y/n shakes the man awake and she watches as his face frowns and it goes neutral once again. She shakes him even harder and he opens his eyes sleepily looking at y/n, His voice raspy while he looks at y/n."my tiyawn What time is it?" He tries to sit up but y/n puts a hand on his chest forcing him to stay down.

"Shhh...It's late Neteyam, I'm just letting you know I'm going out for a swim I will be back soon...Do not worry"His golden eyes scanned y/n one last time and she lets out a yelp when Neteyam suddenly pulled her down into his arms trapping her with his body. "Neteyam let go" She mumbles trying to break free and the Navi male grunts shaking his head. "Ahh...I can't sleep without you..but if you insist"

Neteyam lets y/n go after a few seconds and he closes his eyes after y/n plants a kiss onto his lips, He falls back asleep almost instantly. Y/n smiles grabbing a fruit out of a separate basket not far from where they slept, she blows out the candles that were acting as her current light source and she jogs out to the docks. Her footsteps were very light as she ran and bounced around trying to be as quick and quiet as possible.

The wind blew softly as the distant wildlife Had grown quiet overnight, The sound of insects was very relaxing for y/n and she makes a clicking sound grabbing the gear she would need for the Ilu.

She jumps into the water and puts the gear into the Ilu mounting it and she connects her Queue to it. Within seconds y/n is gone into the ocean going to where the Tulkun would swim together knowing that her spirit sister would still be awake around this time.

She travels far to where she could find her Tulkun with the others but could only find her calf by itself swimming in a circle, There was distant light but y/n thought nothing of it as her only concern was the baby near her. The pained howls it made concerned her and she gets off of the Ilu, Seeing the very large shadow for what it was. "Rose?... Rose!" The girl screams out and immediately swims over to her Tulkun wailing out loud as she hugs her crying loudly, she didn't care who heard her but it was clear that Her Tulkun had passed.